31

Yuta woke up from his sleep. He looked over at Hyunjae and held in a laugh. She looked like a cat with the way all her limbs were basically all over the place. He checked the time on his phone, it was about to be noon. He got up went to the bathroom to freshen up and make some food. As he was cooking Sicheng came out.

"Hey dude. What are you cooking?" he asked sitting at the bar

"I'm just making omelets, but there's ramen in the drawers if you wanna make something," He smiled.

"Nah, I'm fine with ramen. I was playing games last night and I stayed up way too late," He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you at least win?" He asked.

"Yeah I played a bunch of rounds of Pubg," Sicheng laughed, "Easy."

Hyunjae slowly woke up, she was confused at first as to why her sheets had suddenly turned white. She looked around realizing she was not in her room. She slowly peeked out of the room to see Sicheng and Yuta talking.

"Hey," She said quietly.

Sicheng's eyes widened, "HOLY SHIT YOU ACTUALLY STAYED OVERNIGHT?! DID YOU GUYS-"

Yuta threw a napkin at him causing Hyunjae to laugh.

"You can use anything in the bathroom to freshen up," Yuta smiled putting his hand over Sicheng's mouth, "I'm making omelets so I hope you like it."

She nodded giving him a thumbs up, "Sounds good. Thanks!"

As she went to go freshen up Yuta sighed looking at Sicheng removing his hand from his mouth.

"I hate you," Yuta groaned.

Sicheng just laughed, "Sorry I didn't think she actually stayed. You were both higher than a kite so I just thought something else would happen."

"I told you, I wanna take things slow," He said seriously as he flipped one of the omelets.

"I know but this is slow for you. When was the last time you actually asked someone to go out before you made out with them?" Sicheng asked seriously.

"Ok maybe it's slow for highschool Yuta, but you said it yourself. I have changed," He replied proud of himself.

"I guess you have grown or whatever, but your omelet is gonna burn," He said looking at the pan.

"Fuck," Yuta groaned.

Hyunjae returned after freshening up. She made her way to sit next to Sicheng.

"Why didn't you invite me to smoke?" Sicheng said turning to her.

"It wasn't my weed this time!" She said raising her hands in defense.

Sicheng laughed as Yuta grabbed some plates and moved the omelets onto the plates. He set one down in front of Hyunjae and the other in front of Sicheng, and finally him of course.

"Whoa these look good," she smiled as he sat down next to Sicheng.

"He almost burned one while you were gone," Sicheng snickered.

Yuta smacked his arm groaning, "Not true. Sicheng was distracting me I swear."

They all laughed loudly enjoying the meal.

Nayutas