07

Hyunjaes

Liked by: iamyeri, kimdyng, heresjohnny, and 4029 others Hyunjaes guess who had to get Groceries cause some people can't be trusted 😴View all commentsHeresjohnny @ me next time Hyunjaes @baeirene @heresjohnny :D Baeirene ok but Taeyong is literal...

Hyunjaes guess who had to get Groceries cause some people can't be trusted 😴
View all comments
Heresjohnny @ me next time
Hyunjaes @baeirene @heresjohnny :D
Baeirene ok but Taeyong is literally only carrying chips and banana milk.
Txyong we got the necessities WE needed. Y'all are on your own 🤩
Iamyeri but what about me 🥺
Hyunjaes I'll feed you yerim! Don't worry :')
Iamyeri wow I love my parents 🥺💓

"So are you sure this is enough food?" Hyunjae asked as they waited for the subway.

"It'll be enough for now," He shrugged, "I'll have Johnny actually buy food tomorrow."

"Good idea," She chuckled picking up one of the bags they had.

"Is it too heavy?" He asked her.

"Nah dude it's fine," She smiled. "I can handle it. Strong woman Hyunjae."

Taeyong chuckled at her reference to Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

"You and her are the complete opposites. Style wise at least," He chuckled as the subway arrived.

The pair entered the subway and found two seats next to each other.

"So remember the song from the other night?" He asked.

She nodded looking out the window, "Simon says right?"

"Yup. I posted it without vocals and it's a hit so far. It already got twenty five thousand listens," he smiled proud of his achievements.

She looked at him in shock, "No way. Overnight?"

"Yes!" He smiled confidently.

Hyunjae was honestly amazed. She knew Taeyong was a great composer and writer but to get that many listens over night is beyond phenomenal.

"Why didn't you add the lyrics?" She asked him.

"I don't want to add vocals yet," He said quietly, "What if it ruins the vibe and people hate it?"

She shook her head with a chuckle, "Who cares? As long as you like it, it shouldn't matter what others think. I had to learn that the hard way."

He nodded, "I know you had it rough, but I'm baby. I'm a scaredy cat."

She couldn't help but burst out laughing. Taeyong was really something else sometimes. Despite his cold looking demeanor he really is just as he said; baby.

"I'll fight anyone who attacks you, but I doubt anyone will hate it," She said laying her head on his shoulder. "Just go for it."

"Thanks bub. I'll see what happens."

"I'm home with food!" Hyunjae smiled opening the door to the dorm.

She was surprised to see an unfamiliar face talking to Yeri in the dorm. Hyunjae raised a brow confused.