43

"Jae! Wake up!" Yeri pounded on her door.

She groaned waking up from her dream, It was an oddly realistic one at that. She had moved away and went into hiding for some reason. It felt a little too real for her if she was being honest. She hadn't had a dream this realistic and vivid since she was back in highschool. It freaked her out nonetheless, But thankfully it was just a dream, now all she wanted to know was why Yeri was banging on her door so fucking early. Oh shit what if the dorms were on fire?

"I'm up! What's wrong?"' She panicked sitting up on her bed.

She opened the door to see Yeri smiling innocently.

"Taeyong is bringing food."

Hyunjae looked at yeri with a sigh.

"Bitch you scared the hell out of me I thought the dorm was on fire or something," Hyunjae said putting a hand over her heart.

Hyunjae headed to the bathroom to clean up a bit before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. To her surprise the whole group was there. Taeyong had bought donuts for everyone to eat. They all gathered around the table to begin eating and chatting amongst themselves. It was nice to see everyone in their pajamas instead of all dressed up. Hyunjae was extra happy because she was wearing her favorite pair of fuzzy socks which Yeri complimented.

"Are you guys excited for today?" Taeyong asked happily.

"It's like any other party," Kunhang said with a laugh.

Taeyong shook his head, "No way! We're all finally meeting Jaehyun's friends."

Hyunjae chuckled teasingly, "You make it sound like we're meeting the family."

Irene agreed chuckling, "You must be serious about him Yong."

Taeyong looked down nervously, "Yeah i think so. I'm excited for it. I don't know why."

"Your honor he's in love," Yeri laughed pointing a finger, well more like her donut, at Taeyong.

"You know he had his outfit ready since like yesterday," Johnny added, "It's hanging in our closet separate from all the other clothes."

They all chuckled, but they were all very happy for Taeyong. He seemed happy and excited whenever he was with Jaehyun. Hopefully this would end well for him.

"You don't have to expose me like that!" He said raising his hands in defeat.

They all looked at each other thinking the same thing. In perfect unison they shouted at him.

"SIMP!"

After cleaning up and saying their goodbyes everyone went back to doing their own things Hyunjae spent the rest of her afternoon trying to decide on what to wear for the party tonight. As per usual she couldn't come up with anything. What if it looked like she was trying too hard? Or not enough? Was she more nervous cause Yuta was gonna be there? Definitely. She decided to try her best and not drink too much, the last thing she needed was her drunken self to say something she might regret. It happened more than she would like to admit. After going back and forth she chose an outfit but she needed advice.

Jae z
Is this too much???

Jae z Is this too much???