22

Hyunjae and Yuta laughed as they exited the theater together.

"Why are you laughing it was a good movie," Yuta chuckled throwing away the empty popcorn bucket they had shared.

"Dude it was so bad," she said, "I thought you said it was a romance movie."

"In my defense that's what the trailer said," he said with another laugh.

The pair had been laughing nonstop in the theatre during the movie which was supposed to be romance but turned into some super cliche and comedic rom-com.

"I'm pretty sure if the movie hadn't ended so soon they would have kicked us out," Yuta said as they walked towards the light.

"Oh definitely. Did you at least understand most of it for the assignment?" She asked sipping the last of her soda before throwing it away.

"Yeah for the most part," He laughed. "If not I'll watch some random english movie on netflix with Sicheng."

"Speaking of Sicheng I didn't know you were friends with him. He so adorable and cute," Hyunjae gleamed.

It amazed her that Sicheng and Yuta were friends, but once again, opposites attract.

"Sicheng cute? Please I'm cuter," He smiled shooting her a heart.

Hyunjae couldn't help but laugh at his actions, yeah he was cute too.

"I know, but like Sicheng in a beret is super cute," She added while they crossed they made it back to campus, "How did you two even become friends?"

"We met through a foreign exchange student program in highschool and what can I say, we instantly clicked. I'm the outgoing friend and he's more like the calm friend. But just like me he has his moments."

"I remember he came in with Jaehyun asking about underground clubs. I was so shocked," She admitted recalling the day.

He nodded, "I think you'd like him if you met and vice versa."

Hyunjae smiled, "I'd like to be friends with both of you to be honest. If he's anything like you I think he'd be a pretty cool dude."

Yuta thanked the gods above that the pathway they walked on was dark because he was positive he was blushing like a tomato. He wasn't used to compliments like that, not only that, but Hyunjae of all people called him cool.

"I'll introduce you to him officially sometime," He smiled as they got to her dorm building.

"I look forward to it. Also we should do this again or like have another painting session cause that was really super fun," She chuckled.

She didn't realize she was talking kind of fast which only happened when she got nervous. Why wouldn't she be nervous Yuta is giving her the biggest, prettiest smile he could manage. It was cute, too cute.

"I'm so down!" He said excitedly, "I'll text you when I'm free. Maybe after my practice."

He was already planning everything in his head. The time, the day, the playlist. He was being super extra about everything but he didn't care.

Hyunjae nodded excitedly, "Sounds like a plan now go do your homework wannabe jock."

He laughed, "Yeah yeah wannabe e-kid."

She scoffed before sticking her tongue out. He waved and walked across to the other dorm building. Hyunjae entered the building and made her way to the elevator with the most love struck smile. The elevator doors were about to shut but another person entered. She was surprised to see the somewhat familiar face. Jaehyun. He was talking on the phone when he stepped in.