47

Yu <3
Hey my pretty girl
I know you're going out with you friends later
But you left your wallet on the table next to the McDonald's bag 😭

Jae <3
I knew I left it somewhere 😧
I was kinda freaking out
I'll go pick it up rn :D

Yu <3
Sounds good
Also win is here
I'm pretty sure he's gonna tease you

Jae <3
Great 😭
I got enough of that from Kunhang
He called me earlier too
For all the details
I was half asleep talking to him

Yu <3
Win got here like three hours ago😭
I told him that it was official
And he thought I was high 😭

Jae <3
I cant believe he thought that 😭
I'm on my way be there in ten

Hyunjae changed faster than she had ever changed in her life. She slipped on her shoes and grabbed a random jacket that she was positive was Kunhang's before heading out. She made sure to take her phone just in case and told irene she'd be back in a bit.

This morning when Kunhang called her she realized she couldn't find her wallet and began to tear her room apart. Eventually she had given up thinking she left it at McDonald's after paying for their food. Thankfully she just left it at Yuta's dorm.

Hyunjae knocked on the door of his dorm, sure she knew the pass code but she didn't like just waltzing in, even if he was expecting her. To her surprise it was Sicheng who opened the door.

"Well if it isn't the best friend stealer," he said letting her in the room.

"As if," she playfully rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't give me the chance."

Sicheng nodded agreeing shutting the door behind them, "ok points were made. Nayu's in the kitchen. He made me breakfast be jealous."

Hyunjae laughed, "I am so jealous."

She headed to the kitchen with Sicheng trailing behind. Yuta was in sweats and a black tank top, he also must have just gotten up. He was cooking something on the stove but she couldn't see it from where she was standing.

"I heard you made breakfast for Sicheng huh?" She asked teasingly as she sat at the counter.

"That's not what happened he just ate my breakfast," Yuta corrected her to which Sicheng laughed agreeing, "He showed up super early. I thought he would be hungover from last night."

"I didn't drink that much! If anything Jaehyun was the worst!"

"Yeah I bet. He hasn't let loose in a while. I heard the party was good," Yuta nodded sliding over a plate to Hyunjae.

She looked down at the plate, an omelette like last time. He remembered that she really liked them that one time he made it for her. She smiled at him as he sent her a wink in return.

"It was alright," Sicheng shrugged oblivious to the two flirting right in front of him, "Your day sounded way more interesting. I haven't been to lotte world in so long."

"It was my first time," Hyunjae admitted as she began to eat.

"Nice," Sicheng nodded sitting next to her, "I saw you got him a plushie too."

Hyunjae nodded laughing, "I lost a bet okay."

"Sureee," Sicheng pressed with a laugh.

Yuta turned off the stove and put away all the dirty dishes, he promised to wash them later, if he didn't forget.

"Here's your wallet," Yuta smiled handing back her blue wallet.

It was a small blue wallet with a shooting star keychain hanging from it. On the front was a small white embroidered butterfly. It was definitely one of her designs that's for sure.