39

Quick authors note idk if I need to mention this but Hyunjin isn't famous in this story (at least not yet) so that's why Hyunjae posted a picture of him. Also nobody knows that Hyunjin is yeji's brother hence it's okay to post about him. :D

Hyunjae sat on the train reminiscing about her weekend. She already missed her family if she was being honest. It was great to reunite with her dad, she missed him so much and of course Hyunjin and even Yeji. She did feel bad that she thought Yeji was being a bitch to her this whole time, when it was her mother in reality. Though there was the lingering feeling that her mother wasn't done yet.

Bad witches

Irene
bb
Are you on your way back

Jae
yup!
I'm on the subway

Yerim
Ok we're not gonna be at the dorm
But it's cause we're out buying food ok?

Jae
Aweee 🥺
You guys don't have to do anything

Yerim
This isn't even what we've planned heheh
See you in a few hours!
Rest up!

Jae
Will do!

Hyunjae smiled locking her phone happily. At least she would be able to see her friends. It was only a weekend trip but it was quite draining which made it feel like a week. She scrolled through Instagram as the ride continued. Finally her stop. She stood up and got off the subway train along with the crowd of people. Since it was noon the sun was a bit warmer than usual, she stepped to the side to remove her jacket and take out her AirPods. She stuffed the AirPods in her bag and continued walking out of the station. As she walked out she looked ahead to see Yuta running her way. She wasn't expecting him to actually be at the station, but she couldn't help but smile seeing him.

He ran towards her with open arms before scooping her up to hug her tightly. Hyunjae laughed hugging him back just as tight. As expected there were lots of weird looks from the other people in the station.

"You're back! Finally!" He said happily, despite it only being the weekend Yuta felt like it was an eternity. He had been so bored.

"You're here!" Hyunjae replied just as excited.

If she was honest, it felt like a scene right out of some movie or kdrama. A very cliche and cheesy one but she didn't care.

"How was it? Tell me all about it," He said letting go. He took her jacket into his hands as they began walking back towards the school.

"It was weird," She admitted with a chuckle, "I got to see my dad and brother who I haven't seen in ages and I even got to see my little sister which was an even bigger surprise."

"But your mom huh," Yuta said intrigued.

She nodded trying to forget about her mother. She always killed the vibe, "Yeah. She killed the vibe but I was just happy to see everyone else. What about you? What did you do over the weekend?"

"Not much I hung out with Win and we played games. A typical weekend with the boys," He admitted with a short chuckle.

Yuta's weekend was pretty much uneventful. He just spent time with Sicheng and sometimes Kunhang would join them but aside from that not much happened. He did paint on his own though and not to sound conceited but he thought he was improving fast. He'd definitely give Winwin a run for his money soon.

Hyunjae smiled feeling at ease. It felt great to be back with the people she cared about. Of course, she cared about her family but being with her friends was different. She could always vent to them or rely on them, her family was often too far for her to vent to them.