30

TW// talk of dr*gs, depression, and crappy relationships towards the end

----

Hyunjae picked at her food, head still throbbing from her decisions last night.

Kunhang watched her confused.

"Are you okay?" He asked her seriously.

They were alone at one of the cafe's on campus.

"I'm good. I'm not even hammered. I'm just a mess," She said with a laugh, "A big mess."

Kunhang stirred his drink, "Details. I need details."

"I confessed to the boy I liked drunkenly. Again!"

He almost spit out his drink, "Wait Yuta? Or Taeyong again?"

"Yuta."

"So he said no?" He said sadly getting ready to give her a long speech about why men ain't shit.

Hyunjae turned red as her face got warm, "Oh no, he said yeah."

"What?!"

Kunhang's shout drew lots of attention from the students around them as well as the workers. They looked at them confused some even in disgust, but they should be the ones minding their business too.

"Keep it down, I don't wanna get kicked out I actually like to eat here," She said shushing him.

"So then why are you so upset?" He asked leaning closer.

She used her hand to shove his face away from her. Typical Kunhang behavior.

"Jesus give me some space. Because I don't want to ruin it. My past relationships have been nothing but shit. How do I know I won't mess this one up?"

Kunhang sighed taking a long sip from his drink.

"Hyunjae your past relationships being shit had nothing to do with you. Your choice in boys were the reason they failed. You can't blame yourself, you were in a shitty place you know," he spoke softly trying to get his point across to her. "It wasn't your fault they were asshats."

She pouted, "I know but it was partially my fault too. I feel like I ruin people you know."

"Please, it looks like Yuta already drink and smokes. You can't really mess him up anymore," he chuckled slightly.

"Don't doubt me," she chuckled, "Anyway we're just testing the waters or whatever. But wow I really didn't think he'd say yes."

He looked at her dumbfounded, "Dude Sicheng and I caught on real quick. Trust me it doesn't take a genius to see it."

She blushed as he mentioned it, she put her head down groaning, "shut it. Anyway I think we're gonna hang out today."

"Hang out?" He asked making air quotes.

She shoved him playfully with a laugh, "Yes, hang out. You nasty."

"Please he looks like the leader of a rock band, you'd be stupid not to smash."

"Again just testing the waters!"

"Just a suggestion," He shrugged, "But you do you. Or do Yuta. Get it?"

"God that was so lame."

——
Utah
Sooo
Do you have paint
Or do we have to buy more?

Jae z
Oh yeah we're gonna paint huh
I'm running low on paints :/
We might need to stop by the store
Wanna go??

Utah
YES
I love the paint store