01

"Johnny I will kill you," Hyunjae snapped taking the pipe from his hands.

"Look last time I broke it, it was an accident!" He replied laying down on the couch.

She rolled her eyes pushing his feet off to sit down on the couch only to have him place his legs over her lap.

"I'm hungry." He whined.

"I wonder why," She chuckled fixing her bangs. "Let's go get something to eat then. What do you want?"

He paused as if he was in deep thought. "Sushi."

"Damn bitch do I look rich?" She joked, "But baby gets what baby wants."

"I am not a baby!" He says sitting up causing her to burst into a fit of laughter.

She always called him baby just to tease him. He obviously isn't baby due to his height and some other things that will not be mentioned. Hyunjae put the pipe on the table to stand up and grab her wallet.

"Let's go before I change my mind, but you might want to put on some cologne first," She said making a small suggestion.

Johnny nodded going into his room. While waiting bora scrolled through her feed, as usual nothing interesting except for annoying couples, wanna be edgy kids, and of course airheads that want nothing but popularity. She was so glad high school was over. The last thing she needed was to see these people at college too. Of course there are people like that but hopefully she wouldn't have to see them all the time.

"Jaeeeeer I cant find my phone!" Johnny complained from his room.

"You left it out here shithead!" She sighed looking at his phone on the table.

"Oh."

Yerimsus
Yo are you doing anything ??

jae z
I'm boutta go eat sushi w John
Wanna come??

Yerimsus
Yes pls
Can I bring ty?

Jae z 
Ofc meet us there in ten
Actually make it twenty
Johnny is higher than a kite right now

Yerimsus
LMAOO
Ok see ya

"Johnny hurry up!"

"I'm going!" He yelled back.

The pair walked out of the house to get into Johnny's car.

"wait wait, I'm driving!" Hyunjae says holding her hand out to get the keys.

"I'm perfectly fine to drive," He says.

She smacked his shoulder, "Nice try but you're still high as fuck. Now gimme." She held her hand out for his keys.

"Fine just this once," He groaned placing the keys on her palm, "But if you so much as scratch my baby I'll kill you."

"Yeah yeah," She rolled her eyes going to the driver's side. "This is gonna be fun!"

Despite Johnny freaking out every thirty seconds that Hyunjae was gonna crash his car, they made it to the sushi restaurant in one piece.

"Don't doubt my driving skills," She smiled handing him the keys.

"Whatever," He shrugged holding the door open.

They were sat down at a booth immediately. Thankfully the restaurant wasn't packed. It was a small restaurant so it usually filled up fast.

"Oh I forgot to mention that Yerim is coming and she's bringing Tae."

"Psh I figured. When do we ever hang out without them?" He asked.