58

Hyunjae slowly opened her eyes as she woke up. Her heart fluttered as she realized she was still in Yuta's arms. Oh yeah, yesterday happened. The thoughts flooded her brain as she began to blush just thinking about it. God she was so tired and sore she just wanted to fall back asleep. She reached over towards the dresser to grab Yuta's phone to check the time. She moved carefully as to not wake him and not get out of his arms either. The time read 9 am. Pretty early considering they had a late night. She saw a message from Aeri from about ten minutes ago.

Aeri???
Heyyo
I'll be heading back soon
Probably in like an hour soooo
You better be behaving

She laughed lightly locking the phone before plopping back down onto the bed. Yuta tightened his hold on her to snuggle up closer. She ran a hand through his hair gently as she let out a sigh. The harsh reality was hitting her, he was gonna leave today and then she wouldn't see him for who knows how long. That sucked. She slowly and carefully got out of his grip to head to bathroom to freshen up. She was in an oversized t shirt and sweats. After last night Yuta made sure to care for her after, he ran her a bath and even helped her brush her hair out, which was an interesting experience. It felt really wholesome and it made her feel closer to him. Of course she returned the favor after he took a quick shower too. She didn't understand how Yuta's hair felt so much softer than her own, but that's probably cause it wasn't fried or blonde. But then again he dyed it just as much as her, she'll have to ask for his secret soon.

Hyunjae decided to make breakfast but she didn't know what to make. They had a good amount of food in the fridge, maybe she could reheat their leftover takoyaki and serve some rice, and Aeri had some miso paste and tofu so she could whip up a quick miso soup. Hmmm. That could work. She began to prep all the ingredients, keeping a close on eye on the soup. Hyunjae was far from a cook but she had gotten good at making miso soup, all thanks to Aeri of course. She scooped some rice into a bowl heating it up along with the takoyaki they made yesterday. When the soup was done she set the breakfast up for both of them. Now all she needed was to wake up Yuta. 

She made her way back into her room throwing herself onto the bed. Yuta groaned slightly as he turned to face away from Hyunjae. She chuckled lightly as she laid on top of him.

"Babeeee." She poked his cheek gently.

He mumbled in response.

"Nayuuuuu," she singsonged.

Same thing. She sighed pressing a kiss to his cheek and as she expected that got a reaction out of him. His eyes fluttered open surprised to see Hyunjae. Wow he honestly thought last night was a dream.

"Morning sunshine, I made breakfast, it's in the kitchen if you wanna freshen up first," She said pecking his cheek once more.

She got off of him to head back to the kitchen to keep the food warm. The sound of Yuta entering the bathroom rang through the room. He came out of the room with a smile.

"WHERE'S YOUR SHIRT?!" She asked almost dropping her spoon.

He strolled into the kitchen wearing some sweatpants that she had conveniently stolen from him before she left.

"Can't find it," he said nonchalant sitting down next to her.

"Liar! It was literally on your side of the floor, I threw it there," she said poking his side causing him to laugh.

"I know, but I know you like seeing me like this," he winked.

Well he wasn't totally wrong but truthfully she liked seeing the tattoo the most.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "I like your face better but your abs are a nice bonus. Anyway ta-da breakfast!"

She did jazz hands as she handed him a spoon.