26

Hyunjae continued her sketch while Taeyong watched in awe. She was working on a set design someone had asked her to make come to life. She didn't mind considering she was getting paid a hefty amount. Not to mention she suddenly had tons of people ordering custom shoes and clothes from her. She had no idea where all these costumers came from but she wasn't complaining at all.

"You know we never hang out anymore," Taeyong pouted from across the table.

Hyunjae raised a brow, "I offer. You're always busy."

"Hey a man's busy," he chuckled sipping his drink.

"And that's okay."

"Yeah but you're always with Kunhang and now sicheng. You guys hang out a lot," he added.

"Well yeah, somehow they're always free. Which is kind of worrying if I'm being honest."

She didn't realize how much she went out with Kunhang and sicheng. It was like they didn't go to class and stuff. At least she saw Yuta in class when they had English but aside from him she never saw the other two go to class.

"Trust me sicheng goes to class. Kunhang im not so sure," He admitted.

"Anyway I'll talk to him later, but just tell me when you're free or whatever and I can work around it," she smiled offering a suggestion.

He let out a laugh, "You sound like you're booked or something."

Hyunjae put her pencil down and sipped her drink, "Sorry to break it to you sir, but I kind of am. I suddenly got asked to design this set and I got a bunch of orders on my shop. I'm pretty much struggling."

Taeyong raised a brow confused. Despite Hyunjae claiming she was busy she didn't look stressed at all. She looked happy, maybe that's what it felt like when you actually did things you enjoyed.

"So do you have plans today then? I need help on my Album."

Hyunjae shook her head, "Nah I'm free. I'm almost done with this set and then I'm all yours," she said concentrating.

She looked up a bit and right next to Taeyong's head and she spotted Yuta walking this way with sicheng. Her eyes widened as she looked back down at the drawing at hand. She sees Yuta on campus all the time but she still got nervous especially if sicheng was there too. Sicheng was very unpredictable and she was positive that he was starting to suspect something between the pair.

"Well I'll text you the details later. I have to go meet up with someone. Bye," he waved.

Hyunjae waved as he walked away. And to her surprise he said hi to sicheng as he headed off towards the dorms. However her eyes met Sicheng's and a devilish grin appeared on his face . She groaned laying her head down knowing he had something up his sleeve.

"Hyunjae!" Sicheng screamed obviously scaring some of the students around the outside tables.

She groaned seeing them approach.

"Yes sicheng?" She asked, "Please don't scare people."

"Nothing. Yuta and I got out of our last class and wanted food," he smiled sitting across from her which forced Yuta to sit next to her since there was only four chairs.

She smiled at Yuta who also returned a smile.

"I'll go get the food. You want the usual?" He said asking Yuta, he nodded.

He was a bit surprised that sicheng was gonna pay this time but of course he had an ulterior motive. He stood up and walked away leaving the pair alone.