06

SO I CHANGED THE MAIN CHARACTERS NAME. BORA IS NOW HYUNJAE!! Hyunjae was the original name I had planned but honestly forgot about it... soooo yeah bora is now hyunjae! I'm gonna change it in the previous chapters.

Monday morning came back around and the week was off to a hectic start. As Hyunjae and Taeyong walked to their English class it began to rain out of nowhere.

"Son of a bitch," Hyunjae sighed pulling her hoodie over her head.

"What the fuck this rain literally came out of nowhere," Taeyong rolled his eyes as they entered the building.

Like last week they were one of the first people in the room. They sat down and waited for class to begin.

"What if you're twinning with that dude from last time?" Taeyong whispered with a laugh.

She playfully smacked him.

"Shut it you bitch."

He raised his hands in defense. Almost as if on cue the guy from the other day entered. Thankfully they weren't twinning again, but he was drenched just like them. She wasn't gonna lie he definitely had good style. It reminded her a bit of her own style. Long sleeves, stripes, ripped jeans. Yup it screamed Bora.

"Are we still on for today even in the rain?" Taeyong asked.

She nodded. The rain wasn't gonna stop them. "I'm down. It's just some rain. I love the rain I just wasn't expecting it out of nowhere."

"Alright good cause I'm even hungrier now."

As yuta entered the class he looked over at the girl he twinned with last time. Thankfully there was no twinning today. There was something about that girl that caught his attention. The fact that she managed to wear the exact same outfit as him was just weird. She must be following him on social media or something. If only he knew her name.

As class went on he just wanted it to be over. He wanted to go to his producing class. He loved music and there's nothing he wanted more than to be able to write and produce his own music. He even started recording somethings but he needed more equipment and help. Hopefully he'd get that through this class. Although his plate was full with all these classes and soccer he was still gonna try his best. As class ended he walked out only to be stopped by a girl.

"Hey yuta you're on the soccer team right?" She asked him.

He had no idea who she was, "Uh yeah. Why?"

"I was just thinking that the soccer players should be close to the cheerleaders you know," She smiled, "I'm captain of the cheer team."

"I'm sorry what?" He asked confused.

As far as he knew the cheerleaders barely set foot on the soccer field so that didn't make sense.

"Ok that was just an excuse to talk to you. I'm Yena," She smiled.

"Well I guess you already know who I am," He said a bit weirded out.

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch or something. Maybe after practice?"

He shook his head, "Sorry but I'm not interested. I don't wanna lead you on."

With that he walked away towards his next class. That was weird.

Badboiz

Japan boy
I just had the weirdest encounter

Jeffrey
Oof spill

Sushi
^ What He said