66

"Is this casual enough?" Hyunjae asked Aeri as Aeri raised a brow in response.

"For you yes, so we need something even more casual," She said standing up to look through her closet, "When we say casual we mean normal people casual not fashionista."

Hyunjae plopped on her bed with a groan, "Sorry my brain has been in work mode all day. I had to put together a couple outfit spreads so my head is on backwards."

"I can tell, here try this," Aeri smiled tossing a green longsleeve in her direction.

"Hey I haven't seen this shirt in ages," Hyunjae laughed, "Toss me those light blue jeans. I think they'll go well together."

Hyunjae stood up as Aeri tossed her the jeans. She headed to the bathroom to get ready for the rest of the day. She was definitely excited to hang out with her friends but Yuta hadn't texted it all day which made her worry. She really hoped the training wasn't too intense for him.

Jae <33
Hey I hope you're doing well!!
Don't forget to drink water and eat!!
Love youuuu

She locked her phone to finish getting ready for the day ahead. As she exited the bathroom Aeri was looking at all the decor on the walls of her room.

"Man Yuta sure is lucky," she chuckled lightly looking at some of the pictures she had hung up, "Wait you guys went to lotte world together?"

She nodded entering her room, "Yeah! His idea." She smiled lightly thinking back to it.

"It's Baffling how two hot people ended up together and are now even hotter," Aeri admitted with a nod, "Nice."

"Um thanks I think?" Hyunjae laughed unsure if that was a compliment or not.

"It's a good thing," she nodded, "Now let's go! We gotta meet up soon!"

Hyunjae obliged and followed the girl out the door to where they would be meeting with sakura and Wendy. Aeri had invited her friends but turns out they were all unfortunately working today. They headed towards the subway station to wait for the girls and then everyone else.

"Dude I think I'm gonna suck at mini golf," Hyunjae admitted to the black haired girl.

"It's okay i suck too," she sighed as they crossed the street, "Every time I play I always end up last."

"We'll be last together," she consoled her with a smile, "So what's it like to be an influencer?"

"I'm not an influencer," Aeri laughed lightly, "I swear I'm not."

"Come on, people send you stuff to promote all the time Aeri. You're basically an influencer with the amount of followers you have," Hyunjae pointed out.

"It's like I said social media is just fun for me. Sure I get paid by some people to promote but if I really don't like a product I won't promote it," she shrugged it off.

"I love that, you're not a sellout but you're still an influencer," Hyunjae teased poking her side.

Aeri sighed linking their hands as the streets got more crowded, "think whatever you want miss ex popstar."

Hyunjae made a fake barfing noise as Aeri laughed. The two girls laid eyes on sakura and Wendy (who seemed to be going at it too) as they got to the station.

"Hey!" Wendy waved as she saw the pair approaching, "Tell Sakura that she would look great with black hair. She doesn't believe me."

"Ohhh you would look good," Hyunjae nodded thinking about it.

Sakura was very pretty so there was no doubt that she could suit black hair. She could probably suit every hair color if she was being honest.

"I like my natural hair color though," sakura admitted before changing the topic, "The guys should be here soon. How's Yuta?"