73

Asayajurin

Liked by harveeey, juriaxg, sourcemusic and othersAsayajurin we won our dance competition! Thank you to @wannabe for creating these custom outfits for us! ❤️View all commentsXgfan congrats on the win!User67 it was surreal seeing you guys performWa...

Asayajurin we won our dance competition! Thank you to @wannabe for creating these custom outfits for us! ❤️
View all comments
Xgfan congrats on the win!
User67 it was surreal seeing you guys perform
Wannabe 🫶🏼 so glad we got to help you make your vision come to life!

The lasting effects of the fight were still clear in Hyunjae's mind. Despite the few days it had been neither one has reached out to the other. She had to put in extra hours at work just to not think about it. It sucked because she missed Yuta and she wanted to reach out but she didn't feel like it was time. She didn't really get what she did wrong so she couldn't reach out to him. It had been radio silence from the couple and their friend group as well since they didn't want to meddle nor did they know what to do either.

It didn't help that today was the Halloween party that San had invited them all to. Hyunjae really just wanted to stay home and wallow in her sorrows but a night out might be what she needed.

So to much demise she got up and began to get ready. Yeah she still wore the matching costume because she worked hard on it and it was really cute in her opinion. The plan was for her to meet at Aeri's place so there wouldn't be any awkward tension before the party. From there they would meet at the party entrance. As she left for Aeri's place she noticed tons of people dressed up as well. It was halloweekend so everyone was trying to get fucked up.

Hwanghyunjae

Liked by Aeriuchinaga Huangkh and othersHwanghyunjae bite me 🧛🏻‍♀️ also why does Aeri have this chair in her home???View all comments Aeriuchinaga my stepdad had a gothic decor phase 😭Hwangsisters so cute omg Huangkh can never go wrong with a c...

Hwanghyunjae bite me 🧛🏻‍♀️ also why does Aeri have this chair in her home???
View all comments
Aeriuchinaga my stepdad had a gothic decor phase 😭
Hwangsisters so cute omg
Huangkh can never go wrong with a classic
User77 boring
User01 overdone and not even executed good
User99 can't think of a better idea???
Yejisult if I didn't know any better I'd think you were actually a vampire :o
Bluehourz the makeup and outfit is so sick omg
Itzaaaay it's so simple but executed so well !