74

"Babe I'm back and got food," Yuta called as he returned from going to get food.

Hyunjae peeked from the door as she walked to the kitchen.

"Surprise," Yuta smiled handing her a bouquet of flowers.

Her eyes widened as a smile formed, "Is this why you went out to get food instead of ordering it?"

He nodded as she took the flowers, "Yu I love them thank you!" She hugged him tightly peppering his face with kisses.

Yuta was glad he took the time to get them. Just seeing the smile on her face was enough to make his day, the kisses were a good bonus though.

Hyunjae looked at the gorgeous bouquet with various flowers, some she had never seen before. They all complimented each other so beautifully it made her wonder if he picked them all out himself.

"You're welcome baby," he smiled pecking her lips gently.

They pulled apart slowly as Hyunjae set the flowers on the coffee table, she'd put them in a vase later. The pair sat down at the table to eat the breakfast Yuta bought while they shared lots of laughs and cute moments. It really sucked that this would be one of the last days she'd spend with him for a while.

They had an almost two hour long conversation just talking about all the things they missed in those two weeks when they were fighting. Yuta showed her his supposed schedule for the first week back. He explained that a lot of things could be moved around but he was excited to be back on the field.

"Ugh I can't believe you're gonna make your soccer debut! Everyone is gonna be fawning over you!" She pouted as he laughed.

"Baby I'm not gonna be looking at anyone in the stands unless you're there," he reassured her with a smile.

"Good," she nodded happy to hear his answer as they finished up.

"What should we do today?" He asked throwing away their trash.

She started pondering. What could they do today? The options were endless.

"Just you and me? Or do we want the gang involved?" She asked honestly.

She didn't want his last day to be all about her if he wanted to spend time with all of them.

"How bout just us? I've spent a lot of time with our friends. I need at least a day of just us two," he chuckled wanting a day just for them. He had a few ideas in mind for later.

"You're so cute," she smiled pinching his cheek gently, "but I like that. What's the plan."

"rest?" he suggested, "I just want cuddles for now, but I do have somewhere I wanna go later."

She nodded with a smile, "Sounds good. Back to my bedroom we go."

She grabbed his hand to lead him back to her room. They ended up cuddling and conversing for a few hours. The topics ranged from anything to everything. Hyunjae was enjoying being snuggled up to him as they just pillow talked.

"Will you really come to my first game?" Yuta questioned as he played with her fingers.

"Yes! I'll do everything in my power to go. I don't even care if anyone sees me," She answered seriously planting a kiss on his cheek, "Want me to wear your jersey number?"

"I think I'd die if you did," He chuckled as she raised a brow.

She pinched his cheek, "I'm not sure if that's a good thing."

"Yeah me neither," he admitted mimicking her by pinching her cheek gently.

"Oh my God I didn't tell you that some company asked me to design outfits for their upcoming girl group," Hyunjae gasped just remembering this happened during their fight.