17

Hyunjae groaned as she stepped out of her dorm.

"You look happy," Taeyong said standing outside.

"What are you doing here? I usually walk to your room," she said confused as she sipped her coffee. Hopefully the coffee would keep her awake during her lecture.

It was rare for Taeyong to be the first one up. He enjoyed his sleep which, if it weren't for Hyunjae, would have caused him to be absent in class many times.

"I thought you might have overslept or something and I Couldn't sleep," He admitted.

However his statement was just the tip of the iceberg. There was more to it but no need to go into detail.

"Man do I feel that," she agreed rubbing her head as they walked out of the building.

"I high key thought you died or something. Why didn't you answer your phone? I've been calling and texting," He sounded like a concerned parent.

"Oh my phone died, I forgot to put it to charge last night. Sorry," She chuckled lightly.

The last thing that was on her mind was her phone. She got shitfaced she wasn't even sure how she ended up back at her dorm, but she was positive that Kunhang helped.

He sighed, "luckily I figured that's what happened and I asked yeri. She said you came home late though."

She nodded as they entered the classroom, "Can't you tell by how tired I look? Kunhang and I stayed out later than expected. We kind of lost track of time. it was a longgggg night. I'm not sure how I even got back if I'm being honest."

They sat down and began to take out all their materials for the class. The class was pretty rowdy for it to be early.

"Dumbass. You've got to be more careful when you're drinking." Taeyong sighed flicking her forehead.

She rolled her eyes playfully shoving him, "You're the dumbass, dumbass, but I know. I just can't help it sometimes."

"Whatever you say, but that reminds me Johnny invited us to go watch ten play a soccer match."

Hyunjae blinked confused. Why did Johnny invite them to the soccer game? She assumed that he would want alone time with ten.

"Seriously? All of us?" She asked him still confused.

He nodded while writing something down in his notebook, "Yeah I was just as confused too. He didn't say why, but maybe he wants to go do something after with all of us."

"Yeah you're right," She agreed.

Johnny was always thinking of finding things to do. He didn't like being bored for too long so it's a definite possibility that he wants to go do something with all of them. But then again he could just want them to support Ten as well, you could never tell with Johnny.

"So will you go?" He asked her.

"Yeah I think I will, but don't quote me on that. Things can change," she chuckled as the lecture started.

The next day Hyunjae sat at one of the tables outside her favorite cafe on campus. She had her iced tea in hand while she drew in her sketchbook. She'd been having trouble coming up with some new drawings and designs so she wanted to see if a change of scenery would help. Yes it did help. The cogs in her brain were working pretty well as she drew and drew in her sketchbook.

To her surprise she saw a hand pull the chair across from her. At first she thought someone was taking it to another table until she heard a cough. Hyunjae looked up surprised to see Yuta standing comfortably behind the chair.