52

Hyunjae walked to the campus theatre with a coffee and donut in hand, courtesy of Yuta who had passed by her place earlier. She found it cute how excited he was to go hiking and reunite with a few of his friends. But now she was finding herself in the back of the theatre room with the seamsters and seamstresses. There were four of them here today, the two main ones and two interns. They had met online and if she remembered correctly the two main ones were Sua and Jinyoung. Under them were Yuqi and Gahyeon, younger than the main two but just as talented.

"There's one of our designers," Sua smiled brightly, a smile too pretty for it to be so early.

"Hi! I hope I'm not late, I'm still not used to waking up this early," Hyunjae chuckled setting her bag down on the floor gently.

Sua and Yuqi were at their respected desks while Jinyoung and Gaheyon were looking over their fabric samples to make sure they matched up to the ones they had bought.

"Nope, you're just on time. We just like to get an early head start."

"By that, she means we're bored out of our freakin' minds on break," Jinyoung replied as he approached the two with some fabric in hand.

"Speak for yourself I am having a great break. No roommates, no homework, and no exams," Gahyeon murmured as she played with the fabric scissors, "The freedom is amazing."

"Ah yes some of you still have roommates," Jinyoung snickered as the rest of them playfully rolled their eyes.

Since Jinyoung was in his last year here, he didn't have to share a room with anyone. Plus, it helped that he had a job so he could have an apartment on his own and not have to share. Most students didn't have that luxury unless they had a well-paying job and could find a cheap and decent living space. It was a lot harder than it seemed.

"Literally all of us," Sua mumbled, "But enough about that. We have work to do. Are your sketches ready?"

"Yup, changes made, colors updated, and accessories finalized," She smiled walking over to Sua as they gathered at her desk.

"Oh I saw the perfect chains in the accessory storage," Yuqi pointed out as she looked at the first sketch, "And we have that fabric in the fabric room."

"Can I see the sketch for the third scene?" Sua asked, Hyunjae nodded swiping over to the next few images on her tablet, "Here it is."

Thankfully she printed out all her sketches and kept her original designs on her tablet of course. That way if multiple people had to look at one sketch, she could show them without having to share.

"Doyoung will be here soon and he'll want to see our progress so let's get to it," Jinyoung smiled clasping his hands together.

The five of them managed to get a lot of work done in just a few hours. Almost all the costumes for the first three scenes were finished and just needed to be fitted to make sure that everything fit perfectly. Doyoung was impressed with how fast they worked and how nice the costumes looked this far. They finished around noon for the day, they got lots of work done in a good five hours. Finally, she was free to get some rest before the date with Yuta. They all said their goodbyes before going their separate ways. They also promised to make plans to eat together after the next time they meet. She was totally fond of her new crew they were great to work with and nice and cool, she could go on and on for hours about them. However, she had other stuff to focus on.

Hyunjae immediately headed back up to the dorm. Everything had to be perfect, but she knew that things weren't always going to be like that, but she would do everything in her power to try to make it perfect. Honestly, she didn't need to do too much work, it was actually a simple date, but she tends to be overdramatic about everything. As she entered her dorm she looked for her picnic basket. She bought it specifically for this occasion. Yeah, she planned a picnic for them. It was definitely an out-of-the-box date idea for her, but she wanted to give it a shot. She hoped to do this in the warmer months, but since things got hectic this was her only chance. Of course, she could wait until the spring, but she was too anxious so she'd rather just do it now.