62

Yuta walked out of class with a groan, it had been a week since he saw Hyunjae in person. The week went by rather quickly. He was lucky he hadn't encountered Irene side karaoke night, But she managed to find his Instagram account. She had been requesting to follow him but Yuta declines every time. It got so bad he had to block her. Now if that doesn't pass the message then he doesn't know what will. He's flat out rejected her but she still doesn't get it. Weird.

He entered the apartment surprised to see it empty. He forgot Sicheng had class today too, he'd probably be home soon. As if on cue Sicheng entered the apartment with a sigh.

"I need coffee," Sicheng murmured putting his backpack down, he'd take it to god room later.

"Long day?" Yuta asked curiously.

He nodded, his two class went longer than intended and today's lecture was boring. He felt himself slowly falling asleep but jolted himself awake.

"I think Wendy is working right now. I think she can hook it up," Yuta smiled suggesting they stop by the coffee shop she worked at.

"Good idea. Let's go." He agreed already walking back out the door.

The two walked off campus to Wendy's workplace which was about a fifteen minute walk on a good day. The streets were a bit more crowded than usual. As many student were also getting out of their classes.

The cafe Wendy worked at was called Wednesdays. When the group first found that out they kind of clowned her for it cause Wendy and Wednesdays are similar. She didn't appreciate that though.

As they entered there was a guy at the counter whose name tag read Kun. The pair went up to the counter ready to bug Wendy.

"Hi what can I get for you?" He asked with a smile.

"Do you mind if Wendy takes our order?" Sicheng asked with a slight smile.

"Oh you know her? Wendy! Let's switch!"

Wendy looked up from the coffee machine to meet with her friends and coworker's gazes. She sighed as she saw the two boys.

"Great," she mumbled walking over to the register? "what do you want?"

"That's not very customer service of you," Yuta said with a sigh.

The brown haired girl put on the widest smile she could manage, "Welcome to Wednesdays! Our specials today are the Affogato and the macchiato."

She held eye contact with both boys as it made them slightly uncomfortable.

"Ok my bad," Yuta mumbled as her smile dropped immediately.

"What do you want?"

"Two iced americanos," Sicheng ordered.

"And that brownie," Yuta added pointing at one of the brownies behind the counter.

Wendy nodded ringing everything into the register and yes she still gave them a discount even though they annoyed her. Yuta paid saying it was his treat today.

"That'll be right up." She handed him the receipt as she began to make the order.

Of course kun teased her asking if either of them were her boyfriend to which she fake gagged, then explained that she wasn't interested in them.

"So you blocked her?" Sicheng asked as they chose a table to sit at.

Yuta nodded sitting across from him, "Yeah dude I kept declining her follow request but she wouldn't get the hint so I had to."

"Did you tell jae about her?"

He nodded, "Yeah she took it relatively well, but I reassured her that I am keeping my distance from her. Plus jae bae is the only one for me."