56

Hyunjae paced back and forth hoping Aeri would answer. Kunhang on the other hand was looking for a bag or duffel bag to help her start packing.

"Jae?" Aeri answered confused, "Dude wait im so sorry about last night! I swear I thought they knew." She started to ramble catching Hyunjae off guard.

"Hey Aeri it's okay. I know you meant well, that's actually the least of my problems right now. By any chance do you still have that place on the outskirts of Seoul?"

Aeri paused thinking, "Yeah I think so why?"

"I need a place to stay away from the city. My mom happened," She sighed.

"Are you serious?" Aeri responded shocked, "Okay well let me just double check with my mom. I'll send you the details through text. Sound good?"

"Yeah I really appreciate it," Hyunjae admitted.

"No worries. Again I'm sorry about the boyfriend thing," She apologized.

"Don't worry I know you meant well," Hyunjae chuckled as they both hung up.

Hyunjae packed her clothes and looked at the articles that leaked. God she couldn't believe it.

Breaking news. An anonymous source has sent photos and text evidence that Hwang Yeojin, who was once on Sixteen, was spotted recently after trying to escape the media for her scandals during sixteen. Sources say that she is trying to live a normal life as she is attending Seoul National University. The girl tried hard to leave her life behind so she changed her name. It is said that she now goes by Hwang Hyunjae but there is very little information known about what she does and what she is majoring in. Fans are livid as she never gave an apology to her fellow sister or the twice members she disrespected. Many are trending hashtags to get her to apologize to everyone affected. Below attached are pictures of what she looks like now

She thought that was bad but then she read the comments and she regretted it immensely.

Wah who does she think she is? Trying to turn her life around while carrying this burden

She must have some nerve to think people will let her lay low after this. someone doxx her

I will camp out at SNU until I find her, she must apologize to momo and Yeji!!!!

Sad that she didn't kill herself like we all thought 🥱

Momo may forgive but I don't 🔪

Someone's gonna find her and beat her up 😭 pls record when it happens!

Hyunjae sighed exiting the article, what could she say? She expected this type of reaction and those weren't even the worst comments.

"Stop reading Jae," Kunhang said as he put some of her stuff in a bag.

"It's addicting," She admitted.

"Come on you gotta pack. Take your favorite items and once you get settled I'll be able to take more stuff to your place," He said looking around.

"Aeri said she had plenty of clothes and shoes so I don't have to take much," She sighed.

Kunhang picked up a hoodie raising his brow, "Whose is this?"

She turned to look at the hoodie as she stood up, "Taeyong's you can give it to him."

"I'd rather throw it away but okay," He rolled his eyes throwing it on the floor to start a pile.

"Oh pass me that shirt," She said pointing to the black shirt on the far right.