55

A/n just want to warn everyone that there will be a lot of suggestive content aka Yuta being a menace and a lil shit lolol but we love him anyway! Also I'm pretty sure you will hate some of the main characters after this update but pls remember this is fictional lol. I love all the characters in this story, but we need some drama sooo enjoy 😋

Hyunjae groaned seeing the sunlight pour in. So early. So fucking early but she made a promise, a promise she had to keep. She slowly sat up looking around for her phone or anything that would tell her the time.

"Trying to run off again?" Yuta mumbled groggily.

She felt her face heat up at his words. Last night around 3 am Hyunjae woke up, and was gonna leave Yuta's dorm. She was already dressed because Yuta ran a bath for her to help her relax and feel refreshed.

In Hyunjae's defense all her friends left right after they slept with someone and since this was her first time, she assumed that's what she had to do too. He thankfully stopped her because not only did she owe him breakfast but he wanted to cuddle. Very wholesome. She slept like a baby in his arms.

"I thought that's what I was supposed to do. isn't that what people usually do?" She asked as she found her phone, 8:33.

So early. She could sleep for a few more hours.

"People usually leave after sex when it's a one night stand so it's not awkward the next morning," Yuta let out a yawn as he sat up, "This is different I hope."

"Right, This is different, very different," she nodded with a smile,  "How are you not cold?"

Yuta was still shirtless despite it being super cold last night. He was the one who tends to get cold the fastest between them.

"No clue. I was actually really warm. I like to think it was the cuddles," he said running a hand through his hair, "Can I say something?" He asked innocently.

That was odd. What could he possibly want to tell her?

"What's up?" She replied putting her phone back on the bedside table after seeing no messages or missed calls.

He chuckled mischievously which made her raise a brow.

"You sounded so fucking pretty screaming my name last night."

And Hyunjae's brain literally short circuited. What did he just say? That's not at all what she expected him to say. No, that was literally the last thing she ever expected him to say to her. Her face turned fire truck red as his words replayed over and over and over again in her head. Without a second thought she faceplanted onto the pillow letting out a loud muffled scream. This is what he meant when he said he became a bad person when he would flirt. Yuta was a flirt but this, this was on another level. It was like he was waiting to show her how he really flirted.

She mumbled various incoherent cuss words into the pillow as he watched. Yuta didn't even know there were that many cusswords in the dictionary and he swore he heard her speak another language too.

How could he say that so nonchalantly to her? God how would she get over this? She could still feel her face burning of embarrassment. He was too good at making her flustered, she envied how easy it was for him.

Yuta just let out a laugh as he searched for his own t-shirt and grabbed some random sweatpants from his drawer. He gave Hyunjae one of his old tshirts and basketball shorts last night after her bath. He liked seeing her wear his clothes even if she was still having a meltdown against the pillowcase. She looked so cute having her little melt down. If he could take a picture he would but he kinda threw his phone across the room last night cause he kept getting notifications. After that he swore he'll never forget to turn off his phone or at least the ringer.