53

Yuta groaned as he felt his head begin to throb. What happened? Why the fuck did he have a migraine? Not only that but why was it so dark? Usually, the sun would be shining through the window by now. Pause. This wasn't his bed or blankets or clothes and he was holding someone else's hand not his own. He turned around carefully to see Hyunjae peacefully sleeping. Now that made more sense. Hyunjae's dorm room was in one of the buildings which meant no sunlight came in, contrary to Yuta's dorm that's like an outdoor apartment complex.

His next thought was how did he up here but that all went away when he felt his stomach growl. He was hungry. He carefully sat up and let go of her hand to not wake her. He'd ask all the questions when he returned from getting food but he wanted to leave a note for her so she wouldn't freak out if she woke up. Carefully he made his way to her desk to look for a memo pad or some paper and a pencil. Without trying to invade her privacy he opened the first drawer Seeing some books and miscellaneous stuff but no paper.

The next drawer was mostly filled with scraps of fabric but under it seemed to be something white that looked like printer paper. He slowly pulled it out but the texture felt off. To his surprise, it was a Polaroid not paper. He didn't mean to pry but he looked at it surprised. It showed Hyunjae but in highschool, he was able to tell because of the uniform and her hair. She was getting a piggyback ride from some guy that looked around her age. It wasn't any of her friends because Yuta knew what they looked like and none of them matched up, so he assumed that was her brother. He moved his thumb over to read the writing. Hyunjae + San <3

Well, that's definitely NOT her brother. Feeling like he invaded her privacy he put the Polaroid back and continued to look for paper but the image was still in the back of his mind. He shut the drawer and found a memo pad under a stack of her school books. He choose a random pen from the holder and wrote a note

Went to get some breakfast for us brb
- the most handsome guy on the planet

Satisfied he put the note on his side of the bed. He then went to get freshened up before finally heading out of the room. There was a decent breakfast spot a few minutes away from campus, he was in the mood for some waffles today. He entered the shop surprised by the fact that there was only one other person. His day started off really random but now it was even more random as it was Kunhang who was in front of him.

He paid for his meal turning around surprised when his eyes landed on yuta.

"How's the headache?" Kunhang asked with a laugh.

"Terrible. I don't even know what happened. Give me a sec," he sighed as he headed to the cashier to order.

After ordering he waited with Kunhang to the side of the restaurant.

"So you have no clue at all what you did last night?" Kunhang asked intrigued.

Yuta shook his head, "Nope. I was so confused. Like how did I get Sicheng's clothes?"

"He bought them for you," Kunhang answered, "Before you knocked out."

"Sheesh. I have another question for you but it's not about me it's about Jae," he said seriously.

Now Kunhang gave him his full attention, "Interesting. What's up?"

"Ok, so I wanted to leave Hyunjae a note before I left because if I texted her her phone would make noise and wake her up. So I was looking for a piece of paper or something in her drawers without like invading her privacy."

"Okay," Kunhang nodded urging him to continue intrigued about where he was going with this.

"So I thought I found one and pulled it out but it was a Polaroid-"