08

"Ok so tell me. What'd you think?" Hyunjae asked Taeyong who wasn't even bothering to take notes anymore.

He had dozed off at least ten times in the span of fifteen minutes. He'd just copy Hyunjae's notes later on in the day.

"Honestly I'm still really surprised. I didn't realize how much positivity I'd get," he responded.

Taeyong wasn't one to brag but he was honestly proud of how well his song did, especially with the vocals. 

"I told you dummy," She smiled at him, "Don't doubt yourself so much Yong."

"Yeah yeah."

"But you never answered me about celebrating," She said remembering the conversation from the other day.

He stopped writing and used the pen to tap his chin, "I was thinking about that, but what would we say to even go celebrate?"

Hyunjae scoffed, "You act like we can't come up with some lame lie."

Taeyong laughed at her reaction. If there was something they were good at it would be lying or hiding some big secret. They could come up with something easily.

"Can I invite my roommate?"

"Sicheng right? The cute one?" She asked.

"Well duh, my other roommate is Johnny," He said looking up at the lecturer.

She didn't care who he wanted to invite. He could invite whoever because they were technically still celebrating his achievement even if that's not why they told their friends. All in all they kind of al just wanted to go out.

"Wait are you sure he'd even want to hang out with us? I think I made a pretty shitty impression on him," She laughed recalling all the times they've talked.

Once she was about to beat Taeyong up. The other time she threw an apple at Johnny and then of course he did catch her in Taeyong and johnny's room at like three am when Irene had a guest over. So it wasn't looking well on her end.

"I feel like he probably thinks we're crazy," She said writing some stuff down in her notes.

"Maybe, but he tells me he's friends with some dudes on the soccer team and one of them is on the school's radio show."

She raised a brow, "Ew he's friends with jocks?? And we have a school radio station?"

He nods with a laugh, "you really don't know much do you?"

"I keep myself locked up in my room. What do you think?" She laughed nudging him. "Oh are we still meeting Johnny after this?"

He nods. The class period goes in and thankfully it went by fast. There wasn't much new material since they were both already somewhat knowledgeable in English. They began walking out when Hyunjae dropped her lanyard with her keys.

"Yo girl with the black backpack."

She raised her brow as someone called her. Was she the only one with a black backpack? She and Taeyong turned around to see the dude she matched with the other day.

"You dropped your lanyard," He said dropping it into her hand. "Be more careful next time."

She raised a brow at the ginger haired boy. That was odd.

"Thanks I guess?" She said before walking away with Taeyong.

She gave him a small smile before catching up to Taeyong. Yuta raised a brow. That's not exactly the interaction he was hoping for but hey, it was a start.

"What was that about?" Taeyong asked as they headed to the cafe on campus.

"Dropped my lanyard and the dude handed it back. It was weird though," She shrugged.