46

"Did it come out good?" Hyunjae asked Kunhang seriously.

"Yes! It looks really pretty. But did you really stay up to do this on your own?" He asked looking at her hair.

She nodded, "Yeah! I thought it was only fair since he did it to me first."

Kunhang laughed. Despite the two dating their rivalries never stopped. It was funny at times, ok it was funny most of the time.

"Why red though?" Kunhang asked as she combed through her hair surprised that his fingers actually ran through her hair.

"Cause I like red. I feel like I rarely dye my hair red," She replied, "Should I cut the bangs a bit more?"

"You look fine Jae!" Kunhang reassured her, "It looks really pretty. Very much you."

Hyunjae had an idea to spontaneously dye and cut her hair last night. She ended up dying a few of her under layers red and cut some of it creating a hime haircut. (Yes oh bitna hair debut). She wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out but nonetheless she ended up satisfied.

She smiled at the compliment, "Thanks. I'm super nervous for today."

He raised his brow. Hyunjae wasn't the type to get nervous for dates. She always thought of them as just hangouts but for some reason this time it felt different.

"Come on this is Yuta we're talking about. Why are you nervous?" He asked plopping down onto her bed.

"I don't know," she answered falling back onto her desk chair as she put her scissors down, "It just feels weird but like a good weird."

"It's cause you loveeeeee him," Kunhang singsonged.

Hyunjae narrowed her eyes and threw her beauty blender at him, "We don't know that."

"You don't know that, I however have eyes and know for a fact that you do," he said catching the beauty blender with a witty smile.

"Anyway I have no clue what I'm gonna wear. I don't even know where we're going," she sighed changing the subject.

"Ask for some hints," Kunhang suggested as he tossed the beauty blender up and down.

Hyunjae chose to ignore whatever he was doing with it and decided that he was right. She would ask for some hints.

Jae <3
Heyyy
Where are we going
Or at least give me some info
So I can plan my outfit accordingly

Nayu <3
Man I wasn't gonna give any hints
But since you asked I will 🤩
It's inside and outside
And it requires quite some walking
Lots of food options too
Do what you will with that info

Jae <3
Why does it sound like you're taking me to a mall 😭

Nayu <3
What if I am 👀

Jae <3
I'll still enjoy it duhhh
Haha I honestly wouldn't mind

Nayu <3
I'm kidding
I wouldn't take you to the mall pretty girl
I do have standards

Jae <3
Heyyy
Dates don't always have to be something big and fancy
I'll enjoy them regardless
So is it fancy or???

Nayu <3
It's not a sit down dinner type of thing
It's more casual tbh
So like jeans are okay
Skirts are good too though

Jae <3
This has made me more confused 😵‍💫

Nayu <3
Don't over think it
You're a genius when it comes to outfits
Oh and it might get cold at night
But yeah don't over think
It's nothing over the top or like a five star restaurant