36

"So you're really going huh," Yeri pouted sadly.

They were currently in the girls dorm saying goodbye. It was kinda odd to see all of them in one room since it had been a while since they all gathered together.

"Unfortunately so. You know how she is," Hyunjae said sadly with her backpack in hand.

"We can go with you. Just for moral support," Taeyong suggested at least to the station.

She shook her head, "i dont wanna drag you guys into this right now. I'll text you guys when I arrive and keep you updated. If I don't respond after two hours call the police."

Although it was a joke she was kind of scared of her mom at times. Especially since she's being so fucking shady right now.

"No seriously turn on your location. I will personally go find you if you don't respond," Johnny said checking his phone.

"Will do," Hyunjae chuckled turning on her location for their group chat.

"You sure about this?" Irene asked nervously.

"Nope but only one way to find out," She chuckled, "I'll be back before you know it guys!"

"Promise?" Taeyong asked raising his pinky.

She laughed locking her pinky with his, "Promise Yongie."

She checked the time to make sure she wouldn't be late. She still had a few minutes before she had to meet Yuta and head to the station.

"Don't leave," Yeri pouted hugging her tightly.

Hyunjae smiled hugging yeri, "Dont be sad! I'll be back before you know it!"

They all chuckled and all joined the hug turning it into a group hug. Hyunjae felt grateful to have her amazing friends, she felt so loved and cared for by each and everyone of them. They stayed like that for a few minutes before finally letting go.

"Alright well I'll text you when I get there," She smiled reassuring her friends.

They nodded saying their goodbyes and be carefuls. Hyunjae walked out with Kunhang to go meet with Yuta.

"You sure you'll be okay?" He asked her.

She shook her head, "Probably not, but I have to go. You know how she is."

She hated that she was basically at her mother's beck and call. Only because of a stupid mistake that wasn't even her fault. She'll never live it down.

"Be safe for real," He said seriously.

He reminded her of her brother with how serious he was being. Though she didn't blame him. Kunhang himself experienced his crazy parents first hand. The only way for him to get out was to leave, which is why he's in Seoul now. Sure his parents know where he is but they wouldn't try to bring him back.

"I'll be okay. Worst case scenario a repeat of the past," She shrugged like it was nothing.

But of course it was hard to forget most of the trauma. Though there was some positives, it's what made her a stronger person. It's what made her ignore people's judgemental looks and glances, and of course their harmful worlds. Hence why she doesn't like to talk to people much, they always seem to have another motive.

"I'll kill a bitch for you, just say the word. I know people, deadass," Kunhang said seriously.

Her eyes widened before letting out a chuckle, "Uh while I appreciate the offer, I don't think that'll solve my problem."

He laughed smiling, "glad you knew that was a joke.... kinda."

Before she could respond they had arrived at Yuta's dorm.