12

-
A/N quick authors note there's a lot of crack in this update lol. And also trigger warning it's a club so there will be alcohol and some weird dudes if you catch my drift.

After everyone reunited back at the girls' dorms they began to get ready for the club. Everyone was choosing their outfits and doing their hair or makeup. They began getting ready for what the night ahead held for all of them. Excitement and adrenaline fills their veins as they dance around the room. The girls blasted music, right now Winner's millions was playing, while they got ready. Hyunjae and Yeri sang along while Irene was doing her hair in the bathroom.

"Original like you, ah yea yea yeah," Yeri and Hyunjae sang with a brush in their hands.

Irene laughed seeing the two become so goofy and loud. She knew the night was gonna be just as fun if not even more fun. In the boys' dorm Johnny was styling his own hair while Kunhang and Taeyong looked for their outfits. Even though Kunhang  arrived the same night he couldn't wait to go out with his friends. Rest could wait, right now he just wanted to get fucked up.

"Johnny what should we wear?" Kunhang asked.

"Dress to impress," Johnny said from the bathroom.

The boys thought Sicheng would be in the dorm but he wasn't. He must have either left already or went somewhere else first. Either way they didn't mind. They were just curious.

With their outfits on and hair done they were ready to hit the scene. They all piled into a cab because lord knows they were gonna get drunk off their asses. So it was better to be safe than sorry.

Hyunjaes

Liked by txyong, notkunhang, iamyeri, and 483 othersHyunjaes is this considered a clubbing fit??? I think yes View all comments Iamyeri 🥵 BITCH YOURE HOTNotkunhang i think this is considered a club fit Hyunjaes sHUT UP YERIM YOURE HOT Baeirene I'...

Hyunjaes is this considered a clubbing fit??? I think yes
View all comments
Iamyeri 🥵 BITCH YOURE HOT
Notkunhang i think this is considered a club fit
Hyunjaes sHUT UP YERIM YOURE HOT
Baeirene I'm hot
Heresjohnny it's HOT OUTSIDE
Txyong you're not wrong Johnny. Also this is definitely a clubbing outfit
Hyunjaes ✊🏽🤩
Baeirene But deadass you suit this so well you're gonna get laid tonight
Hyunjaes ma'am that isn't my goal 😳 I just wanna get drunk
Txyong there will be no hookups tonight PLS
Iamyeri ^ pls I wanna sleep in my dorm in PEACE
Baeirene ok but what if you get laid Yerim
Iamyeri 😳 then y'all better find a hotel or sumn
Hyunjaes fuck off you can take it to your significant others room
Baeirene ^!!

Iamyeri