69

"See that wasn't so bad," Yuta smiled as she hung up the phone.

It was the next day and Hyunjae had just gotten off the phone with her soon to be therapist after the much needed encouragement from Yuta. She was still pretty anxious about the whole thing but she decided to give it a shot anyway.

"It was so nerve wracking," she admitted with a light laugh.

"Is that why you waited till I got out of the shower?" He asked plopping down onto the couch.

"Hey I needed the support," She replied honestly, "Also I'm glad I still have some of your clothes."

"Well you got your number one supporter right here and same. I think I might bring some more clothes to keep here."

"Oh please do," she nodded as she sheets had some space set up for god belongings, "Hungry?"

He nodded, "Yeah. Is it too early for takoyaki?"

"Never! Let's go!"

She was already heading for the door to start putting her shoes on.

Loserxluvr

Liked by Huangkh johnnyjsuh and others Loserxluvr FINALLY 🥹🩷 @nayutas View all comments Huangkh why am I never invited Nayutas because it's a date duhhhHuangkh take me instead of jae next time Loserxluvr I'm right here 🙄Nayutas dm me and we'll ...

Loserxluvr FINALLY 🥹🩷 @nayutas
View all comments
Huangkh why am I never invited
Nayutas because it's a date duhhh
Huangkh take me instead of jae next time
Loserxluvr I'm right here 🙄
Nayutas dm me and we'll talk ;)
Loserxluvr I HATE BOTH OF YOU
Nayutas nah you love me 😘😘
Sakura it's okay jae I'll plan a date for us two ;)
Loserxluvr 😘
Nayutas 😐 no
Sakura jealous much??
Nayutas yes you wanted to kiss her
Sakura In my defense I was drunk and Jae's so cute 😍
Loserxluvr 😘😘

"Don't goooooo," she pouted clinging onto him.

"Babe I'm not leaving anytime soon," he chuckled hugging her tightly, "Plus I'm going with you to the doctor so I'll see you like tomorrow."

She laughed, "Okay good point. I guess I can't keep you away from your other friends."

"Between you and me I'd stay but you know how Sicheng is," he joked making her laugh even more, "And I still want a tour of your office."

"You got it," she nodded pecking his lips, "I'll see you."

"Bye love you," he smiled pulling away.

"Love you more."

—————-

Sakura created a group chat

Sakura
Hello nerds
I created a group chat
With all of us because I've got news

Win
News what kind of news

Aeri
Wow this is cool

Yuta
I fear this is gonna be a bad idea