72

"Oh my god I love them!" Jurin gleamed as Hyunjae showed her the completed sketches for her and her members.

"I'm so glad," Hyunjae replied relieved as she plopped down onto the couch of her office.

She worked super hard on the sketches and did even more research for the aesthetic they eye going for. It was hard but in the end it paid off. Now all she needed was to start creating the outfits. Thankfully she had all the measurements for everyone.

"So can I help?" She asked hoping to be able to join in the fun.

"Yeah if you want!" Hyunjae nodded happily, "We can start working on them tomorrow. I still need to work on a theme for the next drop."

"Why don't you use our outfits as part of the next collection?" Jurin suggested to her.

Not only would it make it easier for Hyunjae but it would be cool to see her turn the designs into a whole collection.

"Huh I would love to do a crazier and colorful collection like this," she nodded looking at her sketches.

"Think about it, there's definitely a market for it."

Hyunjae nodded taking her advice, she was definitely considering it, "I'll let you know for sure. Anyway let's head out. I've got somewhere to be."

Today she was meeting with dr.moon again as it was the beginning of a new week. She headed onto the subway heading over to his office. Luckily she found a seat today. The ride there was usually boring and uneventful, emphasis on usually. Since Hyunjae is seen as someone famous she gets hundred of dm requests daily and she never paid mind to them. So why today of all days was a dm request from Taeyong at the top of her list.

At first she thought it was her delusions, just a figment of her imagination but nope. The dm request was loud and proud right at the top. Her curiosity got the best of her as she clicked on the message.

Taeyong
Hey Jae can we talk?
I feel like we need to clear the air

No good could come from this, no matter how much she missed her friends at times. Her life was looking good right now, she didn't need to add any drama to it, but a small part of her felt bad. He'd been trying to reach out for a while. She'd have to talk to dr. Moon about it. He'd give her the unbiased advice she needed.

As she entered his office they did their usual greeting to one another before getting right into it. At first they talked about how she was doing today and then went into some other topics. She was telling him about how the collection dropped and that was a huge weight off her shoulders. He gave her some tips on how to manage her stress and anxiety especially for times like that. They got to talk about her mom a bit and tried unpacking some of her feelings, still a work in progress of course. Though he reassured her that it was okay for it to take time. It wasn't an easy topic to talk about and it wouldn't get easier.

She about get old friends to him a bit without going into too much detail. Again he asked her why she felt certain ways towards them or if she had an idea why she still thinks about them from time to time.

"Before we end things can I ask you for your unbiased advice dr. Moon?" She questioned.

"Depends, I can't give you relationship advice," he teased.

"Nah it's about the friends I talked about. Today one of them actually dmed me. After all this time he decided to reach out and the first he says is that we need to take and clear the air. Not an apology or how are you," she murmured slightly ticked off.

"Do you think he feels bad?"

"Truthfully, nope. But I mean if he's making an effort to try and talk to me shouldn't that mean something?" She asked confused.