60

Yu <33
Finally landed in the us !

Jae <33
Omg yay!
How was your flight??

Yu <33
considering I got to actually enjoy it this time
It was so great
I love first class 🤩

Jae <33
You're fit for the luxurious life
I'll make a note of that

Yu <33
Come on so are you
Miss future fashion designer
You're def gonna open up nyfw

Jae <33
That's the goal heheh
I've been working nonstop on a bunch of sketches
Hopefully soon I'll be able to show you !

Yu <33
I wanna see them :(
I'll even be your model <3

Jae <33
Oh don't worry
I had you in mind for some of these
So I'm even more excited to show them to you

Yu <33
ㅠㅡㅠ
I can't wait to see you
I miss youuuuu

Jae <33
I miss you more :(
Soon hopefully :(((

Yu <33
Definitely soon
I can feel it
Ugh our bus is here
I'll talk to you when I get settled in
Love youuuu

Jae <33
See you!
Good luck out there
Love you moreeeee !

"Alright, Hyunjae are you ready?" Her dad asked fixing his tie for the nth time.

She nodded dusting her shirt and skirt. This was her first official court hearing. Her very first appearance presenting herself to the court and jury and of course her mother. She could have mentioned it to Yuta but he was barely landing in the us and was probably jet-lagged. Plus they were technically in different days. For Hyunjae it was Monday around 10 am but for Yuta it was Sunday at about 5pm. Too much math for her liking.

"We still have that deal right? As soon as I present myself in court I can make a private Instagram account to keep up with my friends?"

Her dad sighed wishing she had forgotten, but a deal was a deal and the last thing he wanted was for her to do something irrational.

"Yes, a deal is a deal. But don't worry I made sure the press won't be there today as it's your first time being in the public. Plus I got access to the back entrance so we're all good."

"For some reason that doesn't make me feel better."

"You'll be ok, today won't be rough. We better head out now."

——————
"Holy shit!"

Taeyong and Irene looked up at Yeri confused. The now blonde was scrolling through her phone when an article caught her attention. They were all hanging out in Taeyong's dorm. Since the year ended they all moved out of their old dorms. Taeyong got a single and the girls got a double. They found out through Johnny that all of Hyunjae's stuff was being moved out of their old dorm. He didn't say where because honestly he didn't know either.

"Check this out! Today is the beginning of the court case of Hwang Hyunjae formerly known as hwang yeojin, the contestant on sixteen, versus the editors of the show sixteen and her own mother!" She exclaimed reading the headline of a trending article.

Taeyong's eyes immediately widened, "Huh? She's really taking this thing to court?"

"Damn I thought she lied about the whole sixteen thing too," Irene said sipping her drink, "I mean she never really liked yeji so...."

"True," Yeri nodded, "The more I think about it the more I realize that she kinda lied a lot."

"Yeah," Irene agreed, "Do you think they'll rule in her favor?"