cix ━━ delicate.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Disclaimer: mention of sexual assault and rape, drinking

He just likes me for me

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

AUGUST 30TH, 1998

Addy was sitting in front of her dresser, leaning close to the mirror so she could slip on a pair of earrings. She then moved back to examine her reflection, and for once, after a long time, she admired how it looked.

She had cast a curling spell on her hair, allowing it to cascade down her back. The length was longer than she typically liked to keep it at, but she never got around to cutting it recently.

Her face was covered with light make up that looked surprisingly well, considering that she was never an expert on it. She wore a dark, blue dress that was made of silk and loosely hung from her shoulders in a casual way; it was borrowed from Mary.

She was having a girls night out with Ginny, Luna, and Hermione that evening. They were all going to the café, Ethereal, in Diagon Alley.

This was a planned event for several weeks now, shockingly all arranged by Luna. She claimed that it was to brighten Ginny's spirit up a little, ever since the loss of Fred and Bill.

They also had chosen to spend some time with Hermione, before she was due to leave for Hogwarts in two days. Her departure would be a bitter one of course, mainly for Ron.

Harry was currently laying on the bed on his stomach, his elbows propping up his front. He watched Addy get ready with some sort of admiration.

"What time is Ron and Winona coming over, Harry?" Addy asked, finally standing from the dresser.

The Weasley was going to spend the evening with him, assisted by the infant. There was no one else to take care of her, other than Ron, and what would be better than to have Winona spend a little time with her godfather.

Ron would also take Hermione home after their night, assuming that she would be wasted and in no condition to Apparate to the Burrow.

"Dunno," Harry snapped his gaze from her as he cleared his throat, glancing down at his watch, "Maybe in about ten minutes, I guess."

She nodded and picked up her purse that was lying on the surface, "Hermione, Ginny, and Luna all should be arriving soon then."

Harry switched his position on the bed, so that he was sitting upright, "Will you be alright? Diagon Alley can be a sketchy place, especially at night..."

"I'll be fine, Ry." Addy assured with a soft smile, leaving her place by her dresser to advance towards the bed, "Besides, Ginny, Luna, Hermione will be with me so I won't be alone. And I think I can handle a creep or two anyways."