lxviii ━━ mr. perfectly fine.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

How's your heart after breaking mine?

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

"When I get married," muttered Fred, tugging at the collar of his own robes, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full Body Bind Curse on Mum until it's all over.""

"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," George shrugged, "Cried a bit about Percy not being here, but who wants him?"

The twins stood in front of the wedding tent with Addy on the evening of the event, clutching seat plans in their hands and awaiting to escort the guests.

She glanced down at her appearance as she stood with them, smoothing out the deep blue dress that complimented her well. It stopped right above her knees and exposed a good portion of her legs, causing her to shiver despite the glare from the summer sun.

Her hair was done by Fleur's mother, tied back into an elegant twist with delicate strands of hair framing her face. She was paranoid that it would fall out of its style during the event, and would often bring her hand up to her head to ensure nothing had happened.

She reined her attention back towards her surroundings once George spoke up again.

"Excellent, I think I see a few Veela cousins." he murmured, craning his neck for a better look. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them...."

"Not so fast, Your Holeyness," smirked Fred as he darted forward towards a pair of pretty French girls, "Here- permetiez moi to assister vous."

They giggled and allowed him to escort them inside of the wedding tent, meanwhile leaving a grumpy George with some middle-age witches.

Addy trailed behind them as she examined the area, knowing well enough to not be alone. The last formal party she'd been to didn't very end well.

Her eyes scanned the tent while she moved, taking note of the various tables scattered that held drinks in punch bowls. Some guests were already mingling beside them, and others were either seated at the tables or standing and greeting one another.

She admired the decorations that were hung above her head expertly, which were blown ever so gently by the easy breeze of the hour. Everything seemed perfectly in place, but she couldn't help but sense the eerie foreshadowing that had her ankles locked.

Addy managed to find Ron, who was standing alone and awkwardly in the far right of the tent. His expression brightened at the sight of her, appearing relieved to spot someone he knew.

"Where's Mione?" he questioned her as she approached, looking around.

"I think she was helping Ginny get ready." she responded, "She should be here soon."