lxxxv ━━ false god.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

We might just get away with it, the altar is my hips

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Addy walked into Harry kissing the Golden Snitch at the kitchen table.

He jumped when he heard her enter the room, dropping the ball from his lips as he cleared his throat and flushed a deep shade of red.

She raised her brow at him as she seated herself close by, "A bit unsettling that you chose to kiss and object instead of me, you know."

"No, it's not what you think." Harry shook his head, scoffing, "Look!"

He held the Golden Snitch up towards her, pointing at a phrase that had been etched upon the ball. His eyes flashed eagerly as she slimmed her own to properly view the words.

"I open at the close." Addy murmured, staring at the puzzle, "What about it?"

Harry shrugged, "I dunno yet, but the Resurrection Stone is in here, I know it! That's why Dumbledore left this for me, and the Deathly Hallows are real. I've got one- maybe two, and You-Know-Who's chasing the third!"

"I told you, they're not real!" Hermione exclaimed from the entrance of the tent, having been out searching for food with Ron, "This is getting ridiculous, Harry!"

She advanced towards the couple at the table, seating herself beside Addy while crossing her arms stubbornly.

Both Harry and Hermione had been going back and forth about the Deathly Hallows ever since their visit to the Lovegood's home several weeks ago, debating if it was what Dumbledore wanted them to go after or not.

Regulus appeared from his location from the boys' room, stretching and yawning. His hair was muzzled upon his forehead as an indication that he'd just woken up from a satisfying nap.

"What do you think about the Deathly Hallows, Regulus?" Hermione interrogated him, "Harry's still on about the fact that they're real and Dumbledore wanted him to go after them."

"My mother, when I was a child, used to force Sirius and I to study the tale, however I doubt she was aware of the Deathly Hallows." he responded formally, using his wand to tug out a chair and sit beside Harry, "But, I do vaguely remember my father discussing with his good friends about a powerful wand that is rumored to have been passed between wizards of different generations."

"See!" Harry smugly announced, "If the Invisibility Cloak and Elder wand exist, that means the Resurrection Stone has to be real. It's in this snitch!"

Hermione sighed exasperatedly, "Harry, Dumbledore gave us clear instructions to get to the horcruxes. It'll be no use to be side tracked by unnecessary tasks, and you need to understand that. Yes, the Cloak is real and perhaps the Elder wand also real, but that doesn't mean there is such a thing as Deathly Hallows."