lv ━━ ascendant love.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

In a world full of temporary things, you are a perpetual feeling

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Addy found herself in Slughorn's classroom once again during one late February to tutor Draco Malfoy.

Their previous lessons more or less likely followed the same structure as the first.

They would roll their eyes and snap insults at each other as Draco would work on the writing portion of the session, along with purposely allowing their books to drop on their hands or kicking their legs.

However, that was considered civil for the two compared to their past.

While Draco brewed the potions Addy forced him to brew, they would fall silent, their gazes catching one another's a number too many.

She would always give him a strange look in response before averting her gaze down to the parchment she'd be using for her own homework.

But, they were significantly closer, like Harry had anticipated for her to be.

Once their feud had been put aside, they spoke about their family troubles, and Addy realized she and Draco had much more in common than she thought.

A schoolbag slammed down on the table in front of her, indicating Draco's arrival. He pulled out a chair clumsily and forced himself on it, dipping his chin once in her direction as his greeting.

"Hello, Cheap Diamond." he snorted, reaching down into his bag to take out his things.

Addy scoffed, leaning back into her seat, "Got creative with the names, haven't we?"

"Let's get started. I haven't all day."

"You and your impatience ass are gonna drive me out of here one day..." she sighed, "Alright, write down every possible cure for a poison as possible."

Draco grumbled beneath his breath as he pressed the tip of his quill to the parchment, looking up only to reward Addy with a venomous look.

The familiar silence passed by between them, only for a moment.

He smirked once or twice as his gaze found her neck, "Looks like you and Potter had an interesting afternoon..."

Addy knew what he was talking about, rolling her eyes as she leaned forward so that her hair would fall across her marked skin.

Vivid pieces of earlier that day floated towards the front of her brain; classroom teasing, the broom closet, his lips reaching every inch of her body, fingernails making his back bleed... of course it was interesting.