lxiii ━━ the final haven for harry & addy.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞/𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

The fear that life will shatter again and the pieces you glue; will not be the same.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

Harry's arms gripped her waist tightly as he lifted Addy from the floor, her legs wrapping around his torso at the same time. Their lips still furiously moved against each other as he blindly made his way over to his bed, his hands sliding up her leg.

She relished in the sensation that shattered her skin with each touch his fingertips made, gasping quietly into his mouth when he dipped his hand beneath her shirt.

His palm was warm as it smoothed over her stomach and side gently, before fiercely taking a hold of the hem of the fabric. He attempted to tug it off as he lowered her down onto the bed.

Addy felt the mattress press into her back and sink slightly with their combined weight, and she shifted back to rest her head against the pillow, knowing that they were in for a long night.

Her arms moved down to take off his shirt hurriedly, letting out a soft groan at the feeling of his knee pushing deep between her legs.

They hadn't done this for weeks, and though they didn't rely on sex to keep their relationship healthy, she was undeniably horny.

"So eager for me aren't you?" Harry chuckled to her through their kiss, clearly amused by her desperation.

Addy managed to pull away enough to meet his gaze, moving her eyes down towards his lower abdomen, "You're one to talk."

He grinned, reaching up to tilt her chin to face his properly, "Then you know exactly how much I want you then."

His mouth pressed against hers again, teasingly dragging his tongue along her lower lip as he pulled himself off of her, carrying her with him.

Harry sat up completely, leaning back against the bedrest as he positioned her to face him on his lap, his hands roaming every inch of her body. Addy let her own rest on his chest, working frantically to undo the buttons.

They only pulled away to fully rid themselves of their clothing and to ensure that the silencing and locking charms that Hermione had casted earlier were still in effect.

Just like she was, he seemed eager to get started, but he certainly had a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

He let his fingertips drum against her inner thigh as it ascended upwards, grazing the lace of her underwear many times.