vi ━━ today was a fairytale.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Fell in love when I saw you standing there

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Hogwarts wasn't a great environment for Harry the following days after.

The Slytherins resented him enough already, to no surprise. The Hufflepuffs had felt their chance of gaining recognition being stripped away due to the two champions competing against one another. The Ravenclaws were the only civil ones, however it too wasn't shocking to hear a few snarky comments emerge.

Addy was practically being dragged by Harry on one bright afternoon once class had ended, barely able to keep up. He had cornered her after she emerged from her Astronomy class, seizing her wrist and guiding her towards the courtyard.

"Where are we going in such a rush." Addy muttered, out of breath.

"We need to talk to Cedric." Harry simply replied, "I have to tell him about the first task."

Addy paused abruptly, causing for both to come to a halt in the middle of the hall. He impatiently glanced back at her, tugging on her hand.

"Hold on," she carefully said, "You know what the task is? Since when? How? What is it?"

"Hagrid showed me last night while I was under my Invisibility Cloak. Fleur and Viktor already know. We've got to battle dragons." Harry answered her questions without a beat, tightening his grip on her wrist.

Addy couldn't help but chuckle, "Why tell him though? You'd get the advantage."

Harry considered her words for a brief moment, but shook his head, "It just wouldn't be fair. C'mon!"

"You couldn't talk to him alone?" she sighed as he continued to lead her outside.

"I need you for moral support."

Hearing the portion I need you fall from his lips and address her was enough to get her cheeks flaming at the thought. A crimson red color overtook her complexion, leading her to hide her face beneath her dark hair.

Since the duo were friends who saw more of each other than their own families, she was quite used to being around his every compelling action, although she admitted to internally losing her marbles when she first discovered her liking towards him.

He held her hand tighter as they weaved through the crowds of students enjoying the sun bathing upon their necks. Snickers arose as they passed, resulting for Addy to step out of her daydream and focus on where the humor came from.

A majority of the students, excluding the Gryffindors, wore a badge pinned to the right side of their robes in plain sight. With a closer inspection, she noticed more being handed around in exchange for two Sickles.