lxxxvi ━━ the malfoy manor.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬

Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Hermione thought quickly and aimed her wand towards Harry's face, casting a spell with a burst of white light. His features were swelling rapidly to the point where he looked unrecognizable.

There was no time to even brace herself; Addy sensed a pair of rough hands seizing her arms, while her pockets were searched. Her wand was taken as the person dragged her outside roughly, not bothering to be gentle.

"Get- off- her!" Ron's hoarse voice could be heard exclaiming towards the Snatcher that had taken hold of Hermione.

Addy glanced around at the forest outside, discovering both Ron and Hermione struggling out of the grasps of their capturers. She winced when the Snatcher holding Ron met his knuckles to his face with a sickening noise.

"No! Leave him alone!" Hermione screamed.

Her stomach turned over as Fenrir Greyback, the werewolf who had turned Remus, grasped her arms tightly. Addy could see her wither with the pain of his tight grip on her body.

Her eyes landed upon Harry, who's face had swelled severely. He was staring at the Snatcher apprehensively, the expression of guilt and regret forming an apocalypse among his features.

Regulus too was held tightly, earning noises of surprise as he was inspected. He shot glares at the ones that stared at him the longest, also having difficulties with escaping.

Addy struggled out of the grasp of her own capturer, focusing on dismissing the pain the grasp had on her arms. Her hair fell into her face as she ducked her head; she couldn't be recognized or they'd all be in trouble.

"What's your name!" Fenrir barked towards Harry, slimming his eyes, "And what happened to your face?"

"Vernon Dudley, been stung." he responded promptly, staring at the ground.

Fenrir scoffed, "Check the list, Scabior. And what about you ginger?"

"Stan Shunpike."

"Like 'ell you are." the man called Scabior snorted, "We know Stan Shunpike's put a bit of work our way."

Addy sharply inhaled when Ron received another blow to the mouth, the blood coating his lips and dripping down his chin. His eyes squeezed shut with the pain and anguish as Hermione let out another desperate gasp.