xliv ━━ another moment alone.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Before we start this chapter, I would like to bring awareness to an important notice. (this was posted on my message board as well)

I'm sure many of you know about the 97% of women that have been sexually harassed. I'm sad to say that I am apart of that high percentage and I'm only fifteen. This shows how sick society is today.

This 97% includes women that have been catcalled, their nudes spread or them being asked for nudes, rape, no consent, touched in any uncomfortable way, feeling uncomfortable around someone, any form of unwanted attention that we receive, and so much more.

This is not okay at all and even little kids, fucking kids, have been sexually harassed. Not all men do this to us, but there are enough that has hurt and caused trauma to too many.

It shouldn't even be at 97%; it should be at 0%. No women deserves to be treated like that and all form of sexual harassment shouldn't be compared to others.

But because of what our world has come to, the number is that high. Women can't even go for a fucking walk at night without glancing over their shoulder and feeling anxious just because of the disgusting men that have the tendency to do whatever they like.

I have a small platform, but encourage others with larger ones to bring awareness just like I have. It is important to educate people about this and I hope to all of the women reading this: stay safe.

Addy is one example of someone from the 97%. People at Hogwarts are catcalling her and giving her unwanted attention in a sexual way. Even if they aren't getting physical, this still counts as assault and it is never okay.

In the wise words of Ginevra Weasley, "As long as you know your worth, you shouldn't give a shit about anyone else's rankings of you.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭)

The way our fingers intertwine feels so natural and right; as if our hands hold memories of meetings in a thousand other lifetimes

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

The morning of their first Quidditch match had arrived. All of the students made bets with their friends on who would win; Gryffindor or Slytherin.

It was its usual spirit. The two rival houses needed this victory. Addy was determined to beat the opposing team, as her first time being co-captain with Harry and going against the Slytherins ever since Draco Malfoy caused Harry, Fred, and George to be kicked off the team.