iii ━━ folklore.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

My mind turns your life into folklore

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Before she knew it, the Hogwarts Express was in front of Addy.

The last week of their summer holidays were more or less uneventful after they had returned to the Burrow after the Quidditch World Cup. Mrs. Weasley's fussing over everyone was expected, and the rest of the days were spent in tranquility.

Charlie grinned before he departed with the teens, "I'll be seeing all of you sooner than you think."

Bill nodded in agreement, "We can't say, but Charlie's going to be arriving at Hogwarts to help out with what's going on."

"What is it?" Ron asked eagerly.

Charlie tusked, "That, my brother, is classified information. You'll find out soon."

"Oh, you better get on the train!" Mrs. Weasley jumped in hurriedly, glancing at Bill's watch, "It's going to leave without you lot!"

After another round of goodbyes had been exchanged, the teens boarded the Hogwarts Express.

Ron and Hermione were in front of Harry and Addy as they searched for an empty compartment. Ginny went to go join her friends while Fred and George met up with their friend, Lee Jordan.

"You would think they would tell their own family." Ron sulked as he slid open a compartment door, still hung over the fact that his brothers were holding a secret over his head.

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough." Hermione reassured him.

The four settled themselves into their compartment; Ron and Hermione seated themselves across from the remaining two.

Addy despised herself for noticing that Harry chose the spot beside her, when he could've sat anywhere else. His knee brushed against her leg as he settled down. This was a small, minor interaction, yet somehow managed to get her fully blushing.

She ignored Hermione's sly smile.

It was only in that past year that Addy had noticed the little things Harry did around her, and each one managed to successfully set her off.

"I wonder who our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher would be this year." Addy spoke, mostly to distract herself.

"Yeah, me too. Professor Lupin was my favorite one." Hermione agreed, "He was the only professor that actually taught us properly!"

"Lockhart was my least favorite." Harry said, "At least Quirrell didn't have a big ego like him."

"Yeah, and it's all thanks to Ron and his broken wand that Lockhart wasn't our teacher anymore." Addy grinned, referring to a past event from their second year.