xliii ━━ romantic welfares & dilemmas.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Love was an intriguing thing. It portrayed pure, dark, or even aged tales of a deuce. The twisted languages that were weaved into a liaison were a secret, hidden only for the couple to know. An unknown connection bonded their ties, sealing the fate of commitment. Sometimes it was a beneficial thing, others not so much.

Love left scars upon the fragile skin, many were colossal while others were minuscule. It can be agonizing to witness a soulmate being infatuated with another, when the one they should be in enamored with was only an I love you's distance away.

Those profound thoughts were flowing through Addy's mind expeditiously as she witnessed Ginny snogging Dean Thomas across the Three Broomsticks.

The first person that came to mind was Luna; she could barely imagine how she would react in the instance.

Ginny claimed she loved her, and there she was, eating off someone else's face.

Ron seemed equally as disgusted as Addy was, glaring at his sister disapprovingly, "Ugh, he can't keep his hands off of her, can't he? I would like to leave."

Addy was about to agree, mentally preparing to give Ginny a lecture the next time they were alone, but Hermione interfered.

She scoffed, "Honestly, Ronald! If I were snogging you, would you expect your sister to get up and leave?"

Addy and Harry both caught each other's amused glances, smirking as Ron's face reddened to a startling shade of scarlet.

The two had witnessed the tension between their friends firsthand for six years now, finally seeing some action taking place.

"...And besides, whenever Addy and Harry are snogging, you don't get up and leave a room." Hermione continued with a look of disbelief crossing her features.

Ron stammered over his words, scratching the back of his neck anxiously, "Yeah- but it's disgusting, seeing them snog all the time. How is it even enjoyable?"

"With Addy it's enjoyable." Harry grinned mischievously, "Her kissing skills are brilliant. You should see the thing she does with her tongue-"

"Harry, shut it!" Addy groaned loudly, feeling her face beginning to burn. She deliberately avoided Hermione and Ron's gazes, maintaining a stern glare on him.

"Well, I'm giving you a compliment." he pouted stubbornly, crossing his arms, "You are good at snogging."

She gave him a pointed look, "Is this your way of asking for a kiss?"