xiii ━━ ruin our friendship.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

I am amazed by peace

I am amazed by peace. It is this possible of you asleep and breathing in the quiet air.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

The weeks went by and the cold weather was replaced with lots of rain, leaving everyone inside. The rain always had a way to dampen the once bright moods of the Hogwarts students.

Addy was sitting in front of the fireplace, leaning against the couch and catching up on some reading while Ron and Hermione were bickering.

Ron had landed the two of them in detention with Snape, again.

Harry was beside her, reading the Daily Prophet, though there were lots of horrible rumors of him, such as Hermione and Harry dating which was not true.

The Prophet had created a love square between Hermione, Harry, Addy, and Viktor Krum. It was atrocious.

His eyes scanned each page quickly, occasionally glancing up at Hermione and Ron, who were arguing like mad.

"I didn't ask you to help me clean it up!" Ron snarled, throwing his hands into the air, exasperated.

"I was being friendly, but you couldn't even tell Snape I had nothing to do with it!" Hermione snapped. She closed the book she had opened in her lap loudly and stood, stomping close to Ron with each word, "I'm sure you just want me around in detention you would have less work, wouldn't you?"

Hermione had backed Ron into a wall, her finger jabbed into his chest. She glared up at him angrily.

"Are you mad?" Ron exclaimed, "You had nothing to do with it! You could've just sat there, but no, you had to get involved, just like you always do!"

Harry and Addy quickly got up to break up the fight.

Hermione had moved dangerously close to Ron, and Addy had a hunch that he wouldn't leave this room unharmed.

"Just leave it." Harry muttered to Ron as he dragged him over to the couch, "Hermione knows tons of dangerous hexes. I wouldn't cross her."

Hermione smugly settled onto the floor and picked up Harry's newspaper. Her smile faded as she read the contents.

"I hate Rita Skeeter!" she let out a noise of anger, throwing the article down, "She has nothing better to talk about!"

Rita Skeeter was the person behind the rumors.

She had interviewed Harry earlier that year, when he was first chosen as a champion and claimed he was a lost boy, entering in the tournament because of the grief of his parents.

Out of the four of them, Hermione had the worst after Rita's rumors was released.

Since Harry and Krum were the Triwizard champions, they didn't receive any hate, people were just interested with their lives.