lx ━━ new romantics.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Heartbreak is the national anthem, we sing it proudly

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Three days.

In three days, Addy hadn't spoken one word to Harry.

This argument differed greatly from their lasts, and she was determined to remain stubborn and unforgiving this time. She used to accept his mistakes and move past their previous troubles ages ago, but her pettiness took over.

The longing gazes he cast her each morning were avoided, and her time was spent away from him as far as possible.

Eventually, after seeing that she wasn't going to forgive him, Harry started to get angry as well.

Though he never said anything directly to her, she was told by his roommates that he spent his nights lashing out on everything.

She didn't need their word to know this; he was much more snippier around Professor Snape, and used his sarcasm to its full extent. His fists were clenched every time she caught sight of them, and often yelled at anyone who spoke to him during his mood.

It clearly wasn't helping that she would get turned on by this.

Addy entered the Great Hall one morning, deliberately engrossing herself into her conversation with Luna and Ginny to take her mind off of Harry's stare.

Hermione waved kindly from across the room beside him, before turning back and grinning at Ron and Lavender glaring at each other. She was utterly triumphant ever since Ron's birthday.

"Have they really broken up?" Addy questioned Ginny, motioning towards the troublesome couple.

She shrugged, "Dunno. Things have been pretty tense between them lately, and everyone agrees that they won't last long at this rate."

"I think it'll be a good thing, if they do." Luna stated, taking a seat beside them at the Gryffindor table, "Hermione seems to really fancy him."

"Love, more like it." Addy snorted, helping herself to a serving of oatmeal, "And it'll be a dream come true for me to see them finally together."

She grinned as she noticed Luna and Ginny's joint hands beneath the table, glancing around at their surroundings as she leaned closer to them.

"How have you two been?" she asked deviously, a smirk painted across her lips, "Yesterday, I saw you sneak Luna into our common room, Ginny-"

"Quiet. Bad Adelaide!" the Weasley snapped, flushing a deep shade of red, "You know damn well what we did, and there's no need to bring it up."

Addy chuckled, sipping from her goblet, "Whatever you say then."