lxi ━━ this is me trying.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 & 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬/𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭.

It's hard to be anywhere these days, when all I want is you

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Addy was seated in the Three Broomsticks a week later, waiting for her mother to show up.

The rain poured heavily, and she found it ironic that the familiar droplets trickled from the sky whenever a trip to Hogsmeade was taking place.

She even heard a rumble of thunder that rattled the windows and tables of the bar.

She had walked there with Harry in a stone cold silence, mainly because he claimed he didn't want her to be alone.

Obviously, she accepted, knowing that he had a point about her safety, and his actions were beginning to make her feel more guilty than before.

They departed once he was sure she was alright in the hands of Madam Rosmereta, casting her numerous longing looks as he left to meet up with Sirius in the cave.

Addy and Callista were to join the two later, since her mother requested to see Sirius to discuss an important matter. She assumed it was about her being wanted by Voldemort, or similar topics like it.

She was certainly keeping something, and so was Sirius. Perhaps it had something to do with their past.

Two frothing butterbeers were set down onto the table, accompanied by a familiar comforting scent that filled her mind. Callista had finally arrived, and appeared to have bought the drinks already.

She gave her a strained smile as she seated herself down beside her, placing her purse onto the table in front of them.

"How are you?" she questioned quietly, rubbing her hands together to keep the cold away, "It must've been painful to walk here in the rain."

Her mother's behavior was different. She seemed tired, as if there was something bothering and keeping her up at night.

Addy nodded slowly as she slid the mug of butterbeer closer to her. "It was. You would've thought that the weather would shape up by now, considering that it's mid April."