5

Weeks has passed. People started to believe yuta actually ran away. Mark hoped he was still alive. He would still stare at the pictures of his lover, the truth is nothing felt worse than knowing that he may not see him again.

During the passing weeks, the search for yuta was closed. Mark had no leads. His worker just told him to just move on. How could he, he felt that deep down Yuta would show up. 

"Knock knock." Taeyong said while knocking on the door to his room with one hand and food in the other. Mark refused to go to work today.  Instead he was in his pyjamas just being lazy in bed all day. Mark didn't want to get up.

"Hey I got you something to eat." Taeyong put the food that he had in his hand down on the nightstand right next to Mark. 

"I know you miss him, I miss him a lot too. Whatever you do, don't give up hope, yuta loves you." Taeyong was one of the few who didn't give up on yuta, he even kept searching even after the police told them that there was no use, that there were no leads, and that Yuta was either lost or he had run away. Mark couldn't accept any of those options.

"I won't. I could never." Mark sat up and grabbed the food. He grabbed a pair of the disposable chopsticks. He patted the bed next to him, signaling to Taeyong that he wanted him to join him. 

"Thanks." Taeyong picked up the other pair of chopsticks and began to dig in with Mark. 

"Mark!" Mark and Taeyong's head looked to the open door. Mark chuckled to himself when Johnny walked into his room while trying to balance bowls on his head.

"Gimme." Jaehyun snatched them off of Johnny's head. 

"Hey, snatching is rude. Jeffery you should know that out of all of us." Johnny rubbed his arm after Jaehyun smacked him in it.

Taeyong had pot noodles sticking out of his mouth and Mark couldn't even get the noodles close to his mouth before he busted out laughing. 

"Johnny you're a hilarious man." Mark reached forward just to slap Taeyong on his arms. 

Taeyong moved over "why did you hit me?" Taeyong rubbed his arm. 

"Johnny'sjust upset becausehe is being punished. " Jaehyun took a sip out of the coffee that was in his hands. 

" Oh wow." Taeyong snickers while slurping his noodles. Mark startled laughing so hard that his side started to hurt. He started to hit Taeyong again as he laughed. 

Having had enough , Taeyong stood up and walked to the end of the bed before flopping down. Johnny was making the why face to jaehyun who was too busy looking at his nails to care.

"Don't even ask Johnny." Jaehyun walked and sat down by Mark's feet. He leaned back on the bed. He loved comforting Mark. Mark was like their little son. It hurt them the most to see him so broken over yuta.

All Taeyong, Johnny, and Jaehyun could do was to be there for him. Yes, everyone else feels the same way. Everyone visits Mark as often as they could, and they put their lives on hold just to help Mark. Which wasn't a bad thing at all.  

After the food eating and the drinking was done, Mark laid down not caring if he would get a tummy ache from lying down. He started to play with Taeyong's fluffy purplish pink hair. He was almost asleep

Buzz

Taeyong jumped up. "Sorry Mark." Mark waved him off. "I will be back soon." Taeyong walked out of the bed. 

"Owie. Taeyong stepped on me!" Johnny smacks Taeyong's legs as the younger steps over him. Jaehyun and Johnny were also lying down while hugging at the foot of Mark's bed. Mark's bed was truly gigantic.

Let's be honest, being nosy is a part of Mark's nature. He watched Taeyong's face remain just as serious. So what do you do when you see one of your favorite hyungs upset? you follow them to see the source of the problem duh.

That's what Mark did. He followed Taeyong out of his room. He closed the door softly to not alert Taeyong. He saw Taeyong walking down his stairs, it looked like he was just listening to something. Mark steadily followed him. 

He made sure to stay as quiet as possible. He was surprised that Taeyong didn't even notice him. But his ninja skills must've gotten so much better then. 

Mark stopped after seeing Taeyong suddenly stop. He heard sniffling, 'does he have a cold?'

Mark jumped when Taeyong sneezed. 

"You can't, Baejin doesn't need this stress. He's only six." Taeyong finally spoke.

Mark wonders what Baejin has to do with this. "You can't do anything without my permission, I don't care if you're a cop... oh my bad an attorney."

Mark snapped his fingers at how sassy Taeyong was. Whoever Taeyong was talking to obviously didn't know that Taeyong was known for making the police crazy with his squeaky clean image. There wasn't a single piece of dirt that people could use on him. 

"Baekhyun!" Taeyong rubbed his head. "Why? Fine, just please search for yuta." Taeyong rolled his eyes as he played with the hem of his shirt. "Love you too, bye." Mark walked back before Taeyong could see him.

Mark felt a feather-like feeling go through him as he thought about how much everyone is doing to find yuta. No matter what happened in the past, everyone still was searching, even sicheng who seems the most stressed lately.

"Mark, why did you follow me?" 

Taeyong caught up to the younger man and pulled him by his collar.

"Ooh so close. I mean, I love you hyungie." Mark batted his eyes hoping not to get scolded. But Taeyong still scolded him. 

"Next time you eavesdrop, I'm going to make you sleep outside with the wild animals.

Mark's face looked somewhat offended. "Hey it's my house, I can do that to you." 

"But you wouldn't." Taeyong did a little duck face as he turned cutesy side to side.

"How are you so sure?"

"Because you love me." Taeyong said as he tilted his head sideways. Mark's face looked petrified, because that was how he felt for some reason. Taeyong noticed, he tried to grab Mark but Mark had run away. 

"Yuta how are you so sure that I won't throw you in the trash can?"

Yuta tilted his head sideways as he moved side to side. He looked so cute with his light brown roots. "Because you love me."

Mark locked himself in one of his guest bathrooms. He slid down the wall once again praying that yuta was ok.