33

The trial was well over and  yuta could rest until the next one pops up. Yuta looked at sicheng who had an unreadable expression on his face. Is he confused or bored out of his mind? "Sicheng I'm sorry for dragging..."

"No it's fine. I'm just wondering why would you do this to yourself? Did he not kidnap you?" Sicheng tone was a little harsh towards the Japanese, but he really couldn't care less.

Sicheng pushed his own briefcase to the side and grabbed yuta's hand. "Sometimes bad guys are meant to be bad guys. You can't change that they are born evil." Sicheng gently grabs yuta's face. "You have to understand that the wangs were evil people, all of them were born that way."

"How can you judge so easily. You don't know what it was like to be where I was." Yuta roughly removes Sicheng's hands. "All you know is that I was kidnapped, but what I know is that he wouldn't let me die. I kept thinking would he  eventually kill me but he did the opposite, he kept me alive."

"So....."

"So I believe that not all of the wangs are born bad." Yuta looks away. "You might not feel the same way as I do, but please don't try to force your beliefs on me."

Sicheng let go of yuta's hand. "Well your wish is my command." Sicheng stood up and walked out of the court room.

Deep down in his soul the Chinese couldn't understand why yuta felt that way. As he stepped outside on one of the many balconies he pulled out his phone and called taeyong.

"Hey sicheng what's up?" The light peppery voice says.

"Hey, um I was wondering if you would invite some people over to your house. I know it sounds weird but we need to figure out a strategy to make yuta understand that Jackson's brother is no good."

The line became silent. Sicheng got worried, usually when taeyong is this silent it means that he is going to be scolded. "Hyung...."

"Why don't we just invite him too?" Taeyong awkwardly laughed at the end so sicheng didn't know if he should take him seriously.

"Really?"

"Yes, if he shows yuta his true self then he will see what we see, but if his true self is what yuta sees then we will have no choice but to let yuta be friends with him."

Sicheng had a 'oh' moment as taeyong was explaining. "That's a great idea. Can you send me the time of the dinner?"

"Ok I will. On that note let me go and passed this by Baekhyun." Taeyong bid goodbye on the phone and hung up.

Sicheng looked over his shoulder at yuta who was talking to the older wang. With class he the Chinese strutted back over and looked at the older. He was really handsome, it was the traits of the wangs, no wonder why yuta was basically falling for this guy.

Yes sicheng was jealous, he wanted yuta to pay attention to him, or at least Mark. Sicheng faked an ass cracking smile and pushed his hand out for a handshake to the older. "Hi I'm sicheng, sorry for busting your face."

The oldest Chinese returned with a fierce handshake and diabolical smile. "Apologies excepted."

Taeyong had set everything up. All he had to do now was wait until the others showed up. He looked up when he felt hands go around his waist.

"This idea of yours is as crazy as mine is." Baekhyun mumbles before letting taeyong loose, "before you ask, yes I did make the dreamies watch baejin and taerin."

Taeyong smiled softly before placing the last fork in the right spot. "Making them be free daycare service is the best thing ever."

Taeyong looked up when the door bell had rung. "Hello." He smile had gotten wider when most of his guests showed up at once. "Come on i....."

Jackson's brother stepped out of a classic red car. He pulled off his sunglasses and smirked at taeyong. His steps felt like vibrations to Taeyong's heart. When he was finally in front of Taeyong's face he chuckled, "nice to see you again."

"Again? Have we ever met?" Taeyong questioned the eerie other. Yes it was a trick question because they knew each other.

"Hi taeyong." Sicheng walked from his car and put an end to that disturbing vibe. "I hope you cooked something tasty or I'm going to be very upset." Sicheng giggled when taeyong softly pushed him inside.

Taeyong looked back the taller, "Come in. Make yourself at home."

When everyone was seated at the glassy table, moderately calm conversations were formed. Everyone was having a good time.
However good times always come to a broad end.

Mark stopped talking with Johnny and look to the odd oldest Chinese male in the room. He seemed off but Mark couldn't put his finger on it. "Who are you?"

Jackson's brother slowly turned his head to face Mark, "wouldn't you want to know?"

"Um that's why I asked." Mark looked at the features of the man, he could easily see how he looked like a wang. "Tell me he isn't the one who kidnapped yuta." Mark growled under his breath.

"He is." Baekhyun confirms. "I hate it too but taeyong asked to have everyone over to clear up some misunderstandings." Baekhyun quickly explains to the livid Mark.

"That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. He is a kidnapper. He comes from a long line of liars Cheaters and thieves."
Mark chuckled in pure disgust of the stupidity. "Yo.."

"Hey Mark it isn't a big deal. Let's just be nice." Johnny interject. He gave Mark a side eye before focusing on the odd man out, Jackson's brother. Johnny felt anxious and that rarely ever happens to him.

"Oh dear Mark, I wouldn't be so cocky, you see all of you had stole something in your lives, even if it was a piece of gum. You all have cheated even if it was on a test. You all lied even if it was over taking a cookie out the cookie jar. To that list you can add that you all  had a hand in murder, you all killed my brother." Jackson's brother's eyes landed on taeyong as he said that.

"Wh......."