39

So much has happened in the last year. Yuta was going to get married, finally settle down. But that's when everything went south. In the first part of the past year, yuta felt like he claimed and casted his demons away. However recently those things came back, haunting him. His mind, his body, his whole life was out of order, and he felt like it was all his fault.

'Knock knock'

Yuta head snaps to the door. No one knew where he was so he was skeptical as he approached the door. With steady hands he pulls the door open. "Oh my what are you doing here?" Yuta stood hand in the door handle as he closed it a little bit.

"I'm here to say I'm sorry for the ignorant way I acted." The elder Chinese grabs the door so yuta couldn't close him out. "So to make it up to you I want to take you out....on the night in the town. Is that alright with you?"

Yuta looked to the clouds, they were gloomy. Then his eyes wanders down to a nicely black and white decorated box. "Uh sure, I guess." Yuta takes the box. He tried to close the door but Jackson's brother hindered him again.

"I will pick you up at eight?" He more asked yuta. He could see the hesitancy in those almond eyes. "That's when the party starts."

Yuta nods hid head, "ok see you then." He smiles and closes the door. Deep down in his gut he felt a swirling feeling. It was telling to not attend whatever that was planning. But curiosity overtakes him. Pushing it down yuta walked into the bedroom of the hotel.

He decided to take a nice warm shower because it was already seven o'clock. Yuta discarded his clothes and hopped in the steamy shower.

The steamy glorious shower soon came to an hault. Yuta steps out of the shower. Just seeing his skin smoke up made him feel more refreshed.

Yuta slips on his undergarments and he walks over to his bed. Opening the box was a challenge because it was taped up like a Christmas present. He struggled for a good five minutes, he stick his finger into the slits he created on the sides and pull it apart. He grunts and heaves until the box pops open and a fancy outfit fell out on the bed.

The first thing he seen was a black coat that had sparkles that shimmers in the light. The shirt was a classic red, like the color of love and blood. His pants were nicely fitted black pants. His shoes looked like they were made of gator and freshly imported from Italy.

Eight o'clock had come so fast. Yuta was all dressed. The clothes fit exactly the way he liked. The way the shirt fit on his lean body and the way the pants fit on his peach reminds him only of his style back in college. He curled his hair and places the heart of the ocean around his neck, then some earrings and finally a ring on his finger.

It wasn't long before he heard a knock. Yuta answers but to his surprise mark and sicheng stood there. "I'm rea..." yuta stop mid sentence and moves out the way, "Oh um what's up."

"You look amazing! Are you going to a fancy place?" Sicheng asked. Yuta couldn't tell them why he was actually dressed because both of them would defy science and have a baby! He calmly bit his top lip and moved closer to his bed.

Yuta looked into his mirror on his dresser. "Well I'm going out with a friend." Yuta started to mess with his curls but stopped when Mark and sicheng both stared at him with dark eyes.

His eyes dilates with their movements. Yuta turns around as sicheng and Mark closed the space between them.
"Tell me this "friend" isn't that weirdo!" Mark glares into Yuta's soul.

Yuta swallow a large lump of nerves, "its none of you business." Yuta states as he continues to play with his curls.

"What will you gain from hanging out with a guy like that? He already showed you his true colors." Sicheng adds. He was genuinely baffled at the fact that yuta would continue to see a guy that has proven time and time again that he was bad news.
It was more appalling to him the anything.