51

"He was alone. No one was there for him. It's sad, way he had to go." Yuta let out a sigh. He continues to curl his blonde hair.

Today he was going to go to ten and his tailor became the younger for some reason wants him to model. Yuta didn't mentally feel like it, but because the thai boy had asked he was willing to go through with it.

Yuta frowns when he takes a glimpse at the picture of Jian. He was so bothered that the others weren't as bothered. He tried to understand where everyone else was coming from, but this wasn't a case were Jian died from old age or natural causes. He killed himself.

"Yuta I understand that this is kinda new to you, but please get over it. It isn't healthy to constantly think about it." Mark says. He had just gotten out of the shower with Sicheng when he heard yuta mumble something.

"I love that you're being compassionate right now but please for yourself and everyone else move past it. It's what Jian would have wanted." Mark with nothing on but a towel rapped around his waist went to hug yuta, but he got shoved away.

"He wanted a family. That's all. He didn't have anyone to call family. He didn't even get to feel the love that every human should. How could you be OK with knowing that he died not feeling loved?" Yuta rolled his eyes back to keep his tears from rolling down in he freshly cleaned face.

Yuta couldn't help but to put himself in Jian's place. "Mark what would you do if your mother turned her back on you, your father walked out on you and Johnny did the same thing? How would you feel? Tell me."

Mark could see it was a very touchy topic. He stopped talking about it. He couldn't comprehend why yuta felt so close to someone who did such horrible things to him. It wasn't right.

Mark felt something inside of his chest. The feeling went all the way down into the soles of his feet. Yuta was doing more than grieving, he was beating himself up again.

Mark flops on the bouncy bed. He laid back as his stared at yuta doing his hair. "I don't want you..."

"Mark I thought you were going to drop it. You obviously don't care. I'm not going to push what I believe on you." Yuta had cut the younger off. "He left the earth not knowing he was loved. How would you feel if baejin or taerin felt that way. What if our future kids think that? What would you do?"

Mark was in complete shock. He couldn't assimilate in his mind how yuta put himself in this situation. Not only that he put there future kids in it also.

Mark identities the bigger dilemma. Yuta felt responsible. Responsible for a death that he couldn't stop, not even if he had a watch that could stop time.

Grasping that little detail backed Mark's concerns for yuta state of mind. Mark sat up. He threw his legs over the bed. "Yuta I know why you are hung up on this. I need you to understand that Jian is in a better place. He knew you cared about him. Stop worrying. He is fine." Mark smiles a little.

He didn't see the little tear that slips down the smaller's cheeks. Yuta softly places the curling iron down. He walked out swiftly.

As he went to get his phone off of the charger someone gently hold his hand and stops him. When he looked up he met eyes with his highschool sweetheart.

Sicheng mildly wipes the falling drops of sadness from his orbs. "I get it. You feel like Jian death could have been prevented had you done something differently. However yuyu, Jian was always alone. Nothing could change his mind besides his family coming back from the dead."

Sicheng pulls out a sheet of paper, "he wrote one for you and ten. Believe me when I say he knew both of you cared." Sicheng hands the paper to the Japanese.