ending

Two males walks on the green grass hand and hand. It was a nice day out to do so. As they approached a cliff their hands separated. "I can't believe it has already been a year. I hope you guys are happier."  As they boy faced two headstones he felt sorrowful. His two grandfathers had died. He grabs a dozen of roses and place them on the headstones

The young boy kneeled on the ground. "Grandpa I miss you. Come back." Theyoung boys long black locks fell in front of his face.

"Honey grandpa isn't coming back." Ji-hoon walks over to his son. "I miss grandpa too. But we need to be strong for mommy, he was no one. He's even the last standing out of the sweethearts."

"Yeah he is ninty nine years. His birthday is tomorrow isn't it?" Ji-hoon's son frowned at that. He slowly stands up and looks to his father. "Hoe long do you think yuta will be here before joining sicheng and Mark in heaven?"

Ji-hoon looks away. Only time will tell."

"But I thought they were timeless."

"What?" Ji-hoon says to his son.

"Yes timeless the absence of time. Didn't they preach that all the time? How timeless are they now?"

Ji-hoon grabs his son's hand. "They never meant to say they were immortal, but that their love was. In other words their love was timeless." Ji-hoon finishes.

It's like that last word echoes throughout time and into a special person's ears.

Yuta jumps up holding his hand over his heart. His hands shook in the moonlight. "Mark?" Not believing that that nightmare could be his reality, Yuta crawls over to the other side of his bed. "Sicheng?" As he made his way he was feeling for the two.

The Japanese hands stops in mid air. It crashes down on the mattress as his falls flat on his back. There was nothing but space. He wanted to say it was all a dream, he wasn't alone.

He desperately wanted to say that taeyong was alive. He wanted to believe that jaehyun was right down the hall. Everything was reality. He was old and alone.

Yuta felt all over his body not wanting to believe he was alive. Realizing that he was awake and alone made his tears fall.

He felt old, his body had wrinkles not more smooths. He wanted to close his eyes. He was just like his grandson, wondering where the time went.

"Deciding that it was too much yuta grabs his covers off of the bed. He threw the pillows and grasp the sheets. He was going to end it all and nothing could be said. He missed his loved ones.

As yuta tied one end to a fan and the other to his neck he closed his eyes. But before he could fall someone grabs his hand. "Yuta?" There voice was calm and peaceful.

Although the other's heart was racing, he was there. "Yuta it's not real. We are here. Baby get down." Mark got up on the bed and released yuta from the noose.

Mark stopped to see the almost confused look in his eyes. Mark knew then and there that he was losing yuta. Not only he losing yuta, but so was sicheng.

"Oh my , was his psychosis acting up?" Sicheng climbs on the bed. Both him and Mark knew yuta wasn't mentally stable. After losing his parents over a year ago everything went off course.

Eventhough he was going insane from his nightmare, yuta still felt close to the men sitting next to him. He opens not only his eyes but him mind to comprehend what just happened.

"I didn't again didn't i?" Yuta felt terrible. " I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize just go to the session with the counselor. Taeyong and jaehyun said everything will work out after that." Sicheng suggests. He grabs yuta's hand and kissed his knuckles.

Mark kisses the top of yuta's head, giving the older encouragement. That's what they did after nearly twelve years of marriage.

(Five years later)

Seventeen years later the trio was going strong. Yuta took Sicheng's and Mark's advise. He went to a counselor. Everything was right on track for them.
Ji-hoon was literally in highschool. 

Once again they all gathered in the one house where everything began. Taeyong's old house, and the dreamies new house.

"How are you guys? I haven't seen you in so long." Taeil walks over to all three of them and give them the biggest hug.

Yuta mouth was literally agape when he saw how incredible taeil looked. Who would have thought he would be the one to escape all hell. Well he wasn't the only one, Doyoung and him were pretty chill because they were together. Ever since they got together all they needed was each other.

Yuta, sicheng, and Mark walk into the main area hand and hand. "Hi everyone." They say at the same time.

Everyone cheered and ran over to them. "I'm so happy you guys could make it." Taeyong says with his hands on his hip. Taerin stood right behind him. That girl was a strange one. She never really talked.

Mark, sicheng, and yuta waved to her, only to receive a death stare before she walked away. "Taeyong what is wrong with her?"

Taeyong shrugs his shoulders and proceeds to walk off with them following.

As the night started to pick up, more and more people showed up. It went from a little get together to a full on party.
The crowds were everywhere, well all except one place.

Yuta walks out onto the balcony. De javu  immediately hitting him hard. Oh how the years has changed him. He learned a lot about himself and his lovers.

Yuta turns around when he heard the door open. "Hi guys." Yuta smiles when sicheng and Mark stands right next him.

"We thought we would find you out here. What's on your mind?" Sicheng asked.

"I can't get our growth off of my mind. You guys has stuck with me through everything. I ran out on our wedding." Yuta grabs mark hand. "And I busted the windows out of your car multiple times. Yet you guys still loved me. How?"

"Yuta you don't know why?" Both Mark and sicheng asks in unison.

"No why?"

"It's because our love will never end." Mark lays a kiss on each of their foreheads. "Because our love is timeless."

The end!