42

"Let's go get that moth..."

Sicheng slaps his hand over Taeyong's mouth. "Listen, we have everything. The car that yuta was in is now at the wang's old residence. So far no one has left, well based on the car never moving." Sicheng explains. He slowly let go of Taeyong's mouth.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to go get my boss. This time this bastard will be arrested!" Sicheng pulls out his phone. He was going to dial Baekhyun's number but he seen taeyong confused face.

"Baekhyun is out of the country." Taeyong facials slowly turns into a confused one, "right?" Taeyong was now questioning. He looks at Mark and ten. "I'm going with sicheng to get back up."

Mark nods his head. "Ok, everyone else let's roll out." They rest of the crew besides taeyong and sicheng pulls out of the parking lot and drive off.

Sicheng and taeyong made their way into the police department. As they stood in the elevator taeyong pulls sicheng in front of him. "I don't want to be seen." Taeyong gave a small smile.

Sicheng didn't think anything of it. As the elevator doors open they walked into Baekhyun's office.
There Baekhyun was sitting in his chair. "Sicheng what can I do for you?"

Taeyong felt betrayal course through his veins. As sicheng told his husband what they needed, taeyong steps from behind from him. Instead of letting Baekhyun know that his action clearly hurt him, he smiled and waved like nothing happened.

"Taeyong?"

"We actually need the warrant signed. Wang Jian has broken his contract." Taeyong pulls out the restraining order papers. Taeyong could see that Baekhyun was speechless.

Baekhyun looks at sicheng who just looks so guilty with his hands behind his back. Baekhyun signs the paper without looking down.
He pushes the paper over to sicheng, "Taeyong I...."

"Love you. See you later." Taeyong kissed Baekhyun's lips before walking away. He tapped some of the officers shoulder and told them to walk out.
Sicheng followed.

When they sat down in the car taeyong let some tears slip past the rim of his eyes. He was so tired of not knowing anything, and then having to put his pride down.

"Taeyong if you want to go and talk it out I will understand." Sicheng hands taeyong a tissue. "Really yuta would too."

"No yuta is more important." Taeyong pat his eyes dry with the tissue. "Let's go."

Mark busted in a window in lower part of the mansion. With his shirt wrapped around his wrist, he punched out every single piece of glass. Mark helps ten in before hopping in.

"Mark." Ten taps Mark shoulder. "The light just turned off in one of the rooms." Ten says in a hushed tone. "I think he is up there with yuta."

Mark blood began to boil. He didn't want to put two and two together. "If Jian does anything to yuta I will make the rest of his days a living hell."

Ten ran up the stairs as silently as he could, they didn'tcall him part cat for nothing. Mark followers. They could tell right off the bat which room they were in. The sounds coming from the room seemed strained.

Both mark and ten rushed in the door and flips on the light. "Yuta!" Ten screams. Seeing that no one else was in the room he ran over and cupped yuta's face. "Yuta what happened? Where is Jian?" Ten was frantic.

Yuta left eye was bleeding. His skin looked black and blue. It was horrible. Mark gagged as he covers his mouth. He was upset that Jian probably escaped. He wanted to choke the living life out of that man.

"Help me out of here. I don't know when he will be back." Yuta looks up with worried eyes as he pull at his restraints. Ten quickly tried to undo it.

It was very difficult to do a single thing at this point. "Yuta hold on ok?" Ten says when he hears Yuta whimpers. He tried to again get yuta loose.

"Oh wow, do you guys know what private property is? Haven't your parents taught you that barging into someone else's home is rude and a federal offense?" Jian walks out of the bathroom.

He smiles when he sees ten continuing to struggle. "Excuse me little kitten, shouldn't you be looking for this?" Jian shows a special cutting tool. "I'm the only one who can get yuta out of the rope because that is a special rope."

Mark went of to get the cutter but Jian whips out a gun. "Oh no sir. You see if you take another step I can shoot you and can't be charged for murder because you are trespassing." Jian smirks as he makes Mark back up.

Ten balances over yuta in a protective way. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt the older while he was down. "Jian stop it please." Ten tries to talk some sense into the older.

"Look I have no idea who you are or what happened to you when you were younger. But what I can say is that this is wrong." Ten tries to be the reasoning voice.

"This is love. I love yuta. But all of you are infiltrating his mind so he doesn't want to admit his love for me." Jian argues back to the thai. "Yuta and I are meant to be together. I can't live without him."

"I don't love you Jian!" Yuta yells in a broken voice. He couldn't even stomach hearing the older's name.

"He doesn't love you so just let him go." Ten looks to Jian. "I know letting someone you go will hurt, but if it's what's best for them then do it." Ten slowly got off of yuta. He starts to head to Jian.

"What I see in you is not an overly obsessed maniac...."

"But he is." Mark scoffs. He didn't understand what was taking taeyong and sicheng years but he needed them asap. While ten was distracting Jian, Mark made sure to tell sicheng everything in a quick and short text.

Ten places either of his hands on each side of Jian's face. "Jian this isn't you. The way you are acting is breaking my heart. Please let him go." He didn't know how but he managed. To tell you the truth ten didn't even think jian would let him touch his face but then the older to put the gun down, ten felt relieved..

Ten was by now winging it. He knew reading Jackson first ever journal would come in handy. Deep down he knew that if Jackson was an ass because of what his brother did, then who was to say that Jian wasn't also forced into this behavior.

"I get it you want your life back. A chance to do it over. Yuta makes you feel like you can do over, even if it is with one person. However you need to let it go."

By now Jian had tears running down his face. Mark stood at a distance. He couldn't believe that Ten could break someone with his words. It was special to see.

"I need you to let go of your hurt." Ten couldn't believe how the older broke down. He broke down so much that he handed over the cutter to ten who gave it to Mark.

Jian was shaking as he broke down. Ten was right. He wanted a chance do his life all over again. He was in his thirties and still lonely. He slid down the wall and watched as they got yuta out of the room.

As Mark and ten carries yuta down the stairs, sicheng and cops went up. Taeyong was waiting outside with the paramedics.

As yuta was being loaded on the stretcher he got a great view of Jian being arrested. Even after everything he has just gone through, his heart still went out for the older.

When yuta lays on his back he began to blame himself. Maybe Mark was right, had he just listened to everyone then maybe he would've been fine. But he just needed to know more.