6

"Let's make a toast to Mark's achievements." Everyone stood up around the big conference table. After college Mark had became an entrepreneur, he invested in tons of businesses and organizations. Now all of the businesses and organizations were congratulating him on his business becoming one of the most successful in South Korea.

Even the branch that he had in Vancouver was celebrating. "Wait,  Everyone calm down. Let me tell you a story about our dear Mark. My youngest cousin."

"No Johnny sit down." Mark grabbed Johnny's arm roughly. "No, no one wants to hear your weird stories about me that you probablymade up in the shower." Mark wasting to dodge a bullet. There was no way he wanted Johnny to embarrass him in front of all of these people.

Johnny made a weird face before yanking his arm away from Mark.
"What do you guys think?" Johnny asked the congregation at large. They all shouted yes.

"Why!" Mark shouts back at everyone. "My life isn't that important you know." He huffed and folded his arms over his chest. "I'm literally as interesting as Moby dick."

"That not the point." Johnny grabbed Mark's drink then poured it into his cup. Mark wanted that drink. His face showed pure confusion as Johnny started to drink his drink.
"Anyways, this story takes me way back to his childhood days."

Mark had a feeling where this was going. He would be lying his ass off if he said that he didn't want to hear the story, but for the sake of him being difficult he kept trying to stop Johnny from saying another word by repeatedly smacking the older's arm.

"When Mark was six he liked to fart, he would fart everywhere he went. He would just fart to fart." Johnny smacked Mark's hands as he tried to steal the cup that Johnny had put down.

"One day our family just happen to go out for dinner and Mark couldn't stop his farting." Everyone one practically wheezing. It sounded like a bunch of elephants and spray bottles throughout the four walls.
"He pooped his pants. He...." Johnny was dying with laughter, and so was everyone else. "Wait let me finish." Johnny had quited with everyone down. "He looked at me and said, hyung I think I pooped myself."

Another bomb of laughter went off. Everybody was either trying to stop their sides from hurting and, just couldn't stop. Mark held his face in embarrassment, "why me?" He looked up to the sky just to ask.

"Wait I have one!"

"No haechan sit down." Mark could stop his smiling as his weird laugh left his voice box.
He laughed even harder when haechan pouted.

"I'm still gonna tell it anyways."

"Yeah tell it!" Jaehyun added in while taeyong just cheered on the younger. "This had happened in our first year of highschool." Haechan started as he had daegal in his arms. He made eye contact with Mark as he smirked.

"I was laying next to Mark and he felt hot so I asked why was he so hot and he said." Haechan's  demeanor changed as his tone got more flirty. "Because I'm so hot."

"No!"

Everyone started to just laugh at Mark's pain. "No you asked me why I was hot and I simply replied with I'm hot." Mark made it seem like he didn't in any flirty way.

Everyone started to say that he did and he was lying.
"I was out side your door and heard," Johnny mocked Haechan's tone. "Because I'm so hot."

"I was coming out the bathroom and heard, because I'm so hot."
Everyone basically cooked Mark alive. But he enjoyed it. It was filled with pure laughter and he couldn't complain about anything.
It was nice to finally smile again.

"Jaehyun I have a question." Mark stated making everyone look back at the pretty chill person. "What is it?"

"Is Johnny still on punishment?"

Oohs and whats was being said around the room as everyone looked at the now quiet American. "Answer that and you will be in big trouble." Johnny threatened his husband. "Jae don't you..."

"Yes." Jaehyun answered anyways, while he shamelessly had a shit eating grin on his face.

"Ha it's been almost a month and a half." Ten finally spoke up.
Johnny act like he was going to punch ten, who gave him the middle finger in response.

It was absolute chaos. It was laughter, yelling, and even a little bit of play fighting here and there.
"Ah! Mark help renjun is choking me." Mark gazed in amusement, as other's snickers invaded his ears.

"Don't hurt jaemin he still owes me money." Haechan tried to pull renjun off, but that was clearly a bad idea as renjun turned around to just strangle him instead.

"What are some stories about Yuta?!" Everyone and everything stopped. Mark heart started to race. He felt a pang in it. "Well..."

Taeyong glared at the woman who asked, so did all of them in the room. They just wanted him to smile just for one day. But no his assistant just had to ask something about his missing fiance. "Really?" Taeyong couldn't believe this woman, no one could.

"It's alright. Let me just think." Mark started to think of his favorite memory, but it was so hard. He couldn't just choose one. The more he thought is the harder it got. 'What story could  should I share?' He thought to himself.  "Ah ha." He exclaims while now looking down at the table.

It was amazing how everything went from level a thousand to level negative two. The atmosphere was cold and white now, so different from that warm and loud one. Mark had a hunch that it was made a taboo to talk about yuta, even saying his name on accident made people nervous.

But Mark was fine with people talking about yuta. It made him said when people tried to avoid his love. So now it was story time about yuta. This made him so happy.

"We were on our second date. It was on June eighth, two days after Haechan's birthday." Mark's eyes sparked just remembering it. It gave him a feeling a hope. "He had asked me about Haechan, and I told him that he was nerd and annoying. Yuta didn't take that well. However when I was trying to tell him I gave haechan a kiss on the cheek, he didn't let me finish."

Everyone was smiling just as fondly as Mark. "He dumped spaghetti down my pants. It took me three weeks to get the strain out of my underwear."
Mark finally was able to take his drink back.

When he looked up, he saw what he didn't. All of his friends had teary eyes over smiles. "Long live yuta!" Mark put the cup up in the air to make a toast.

"To yuta!"