27

Baekhyun walked through many press conferences with confidence. He had a great head on his shoulders and he felt a sense of being accomplished.

Baekhyun stood up by the speaking stand behind the microphone. "It's an honor to be here in front of all of these magnificent faces. It also feels really good to be here closing the case that my father died trying to do."

Baekhyun smiled truly. Many stared back at him with the same full smile. "I have never thought this day would come, but now that it has I will make sure to be better one day at a time. Thank you for your time."

Baekhyun walked off of the stand. That was his last conference so now he had to just go home and rest. Although one milestone was complete, he knew there was more. So that's what he started to aim for.

Baekhyun walked out to his car to see Irene leaning on it. "Hello." Baekhyun smiled as he approached the woman with beautiful brown locks. "Why are you here?" His tone was light as feathers.

"I came to congratulate you. I know how much it meant for you to complete this case." Irene returns the smile a little more before it dropped completely. "But also I came to tell you that I will be moving from Seoul to Busan."

Baekhyun smile faulted just a little. "Ok you take care of yourself out there." He gave her a hug. "Don't worry we will be very good without you." Baekhyun joked making the woman laugh.

"Your children are amazing." Irene chuckled lightheardly. "However I was scared when baejin called me mama, all i could image was taeyong throwing me out of a window."

Baekhyun started dying laughing. "You know he probably would have. But at least he would have let you explain yourself first."

Irene smiled. "I'm gonna miss you a lot." She gave Baekhyun one last hug before bidding goodbye. Baekhyun watched her disappear. He felt a hint of sadness, but most of it was because he lost a friend.

Baekhyun jumped in his car. He started up his car. His head snapped to see the person he missed a lot sitting right in the passenger seat. He smirked and dashed off.

"You can't be serious. Your going for the people that killed your bestfriend." Baekhyun flipped off one of the deputies. "You can't sir what ever you have in that little folder you should through it out."

Baekhyun pushed the deputy away from him. He continued to walk until he got to the judge's office. He walked in. "Your honor I need you to look at this." Baekhyun inhaled a lot of the clean smelling office when the man took the folder.

"Byun baekhyun what is this?" The judge asked after reading the lengthy paperwork. "Is this a joke."

"No sir its proof of a long case that has been misinterpreted for years. I'm just making the justices systems wrongs right. In other words it wasn't an accident it was a homicide."

The judge nodded his head. "So you want me to open up a case against dead people?" The judge handed the paper work back to Baekhyun.

"No at the least let him go. He lost his parents and almost lost his life." Baekhyun slid more evidence over to the judge. The judges eyes looked up at Baekhyun. The judge was stunned to say the least.

"Also I had found this recording of what happened years ago. I think it would do this case justice if you watch it with care." Baekhyun adds to his previous statements.

Baekhyun stood back and watch the man watch the horrible video. The judge looked up at Baekhyun with wide eyes. "I'm giving it to you Baekhyun. Don't let the public know that you helped them. They will call it bias."

"Do you think it's bias your honor?" Baekhyun asked and tilted his head to the side. If you do I can show you the video again." Baekhyun smiled he went to press the replay button.

The judge grabbed his wrist, "no that's OK!" I seen enough." The man said before sitting back. "It's a shame that the wangs went down as good people in the public eye."

"That can be arranged." Baekhyun whispers as he take back all if his evidence. "Thank you sir." Baekhyun left the office.

He walked over to the police station that held yuta and jaehyun. He gave the workers over there the judge's statement. "Let them go."

It was barely a month that they have been in there. When jaehyun stepped out he was shocked and so was yuta. "Go home. Be with your weird ass family that suck at playing pool." Baekhyun smiled at the two.

Yuta face looked just as confused as Jaehyun's. "Is he going to act like he didn't put us in jail in the first place?" Yuta leaned his head over and asked a still shocked jaehyun.

"I guess. I can't believe he said we suck at pool. Didn't I beat him in pool a couple of months ago?" Jaehyun whispers back.

"Hey! I let you win." Baekhyun gave a warning look. "Leave before I put you back in the cells and walk off like I didn't do a thing."

"Now he threatening us. I can't figure this guy out." Yuta says to jaehyun as they walk out of the jailhouse. "I'm serious is he on our side or not?"

Jaehyun shrugged his shoulders. "How are we going to get home, I don't have a phone to call anyone to pick us up......." Jaehyun stopped talking when a car pulled up. Yuta looked just as shocked.

"No shit." They both said at the same time when the windows rolled down. "No way."

"Get in losers. I got to get home to cook." The pink head smiles. He watched with happy eyes when the door swung open. Both of the male jumped in the car.

They hugged the living life out of him. "How long have you been home tae?" Jaehyun asked while still hugging the life out of the older.

"I actually haven't been home yet. I was let out around a week ago." Taeyong smiles. He started to drive when they let go of him. "Baekhyun wasn't against us. He was just saving a man on dead row for Jackson's death."

"Oh that makes perfect sense." Yuta says. He leans back relaxing. Everything felt like it was once in motion. All three of them just hoped for the better.

Sometimes even storms can become silent, however only for a moment.