46

Sirens sped down the dark street outside. Haechan was safe indoor with the heater on and a cup of hot coco in his hands. The brunet frowns when he seen an unknown number pop up on his screen. "That's strange."

Haechan answers it despite the not so good feeling in his gut. "Hello?" Haechan listened for a few moments. Maybe they had the wrong number. Haechan was about to hang up, however a very much familiar voice ranged through the phone.

"It's been so long. Let's meet up."

Haechan was beyond stunned at the phone call. He would call it a pleasant surprise, however there was nothing pleasant about it. "Where?"

After hearing the place, haechan started on his way. He got dressed into some nice jeans and shirt. "Ren...."

"Haechan where are you going?" Renjun walks out from his bedroom. Renjun looked at the outfit. It wasn't like Haechan to get dressed up so he knew something big must be happening.

"My father called." Haechan answers. He couldn't look at anyone right now. He picks up his wallet with his keys and made his way out of the door.

He jumps in his car and heads out to the place. When he arrived at the place that his father told him. Haechan saw many people lining up. The sky wasn't totally dark, it still had a little blue in it.

Immediately haechan likes the lights that were stringed around the restaurant to decorate it like a Christmas tree. Haechan steps out of his car and locks it. After that he made his way into the building. It didn't take long before a man with head full of brown hair and facial hair full of grey waved him over.

Although very pessimistic about the meeting, haechan greets his dad with a smile that shines brighter than a millions stars. "Hello father. How have you been?"

"How have I been?" the man slams the glass that was in his hand down. the sound made Haechan jump. "Ever since you made the decision to leave I have been worried and tired. I know I didn't admit it back then but I love you, just like your mother did." Mr. lee reached past the tall glass of liquor to hold his son's hand.

Haechan didn't know what to think as the slinder hand was laid out in front of him. he just looked at it, his curly brunet hair falling effortlessly as he did so. The tanned male pushed his father's hand away. "You burned my clothes, you kicked me out. How dare you say that you shared the same amount of love for me as my late mother did."

Haechan looked away. He couldn't stomach the outrageous fact that his father dare play like he was merely at the end of his rope. "Shut up."

"Haechan your mother got in the way. She was going to ruin you if she would have stayed alive."

Haechan head snaps to his father. "You brought my mother up just to villianize her. Go fuck yourself." Haechan stood up he started to leave until his father said something.

"I was the reason your mother got sick. She had plans on ruining the life you always deserved. Actually I think she ended up ruining it anyways." Mr.lee voice booms like thunder.

Haechan sat down. He looks to his father. "My mother had done much more for you than her own blood family. How dare you just treat her like that? I want to why and how. NOW!" Haechan was now the one to slam his hand down.

"Fine I owe you that much so I will." Mr.lee rubs under his chin. "Where should I start?"

"From the beginning." Haechan eyes were sharper than knives as he looks straight into his father's soul. He wanted answers, maybe his answers could be answer someone else need too.

"Fine."

(Flashback 18 years)

"Mr.lee I need your help." Mr.wang walks over to the other male. They both wore the classic black suits. Mr.lee had his hair gelled back as Mr.wang was freely flowing in the heavy wind.

"What is it wang?" Mr.lee places his hands in his pockets. "Did bankrupting the suhs not work?" Mr.lee smirks but when his friend looks at him with tears in his eyes he fixed his act.
"What's wrong."

"My son was caught doing things to his brother. It wasn't supposed to happen." Mr.wang pulled at his locks. "I thought i made it clear what he wasn't allowed to do."

"Well you did make it seem OK. But what's so bad about it? Its not like he was kicked out of the family's income stream."

Mr.wang's face said it all. "He was. His mother threw him out. How can we fix this?"

"One of the ways I know is if I give your son my money like a sugar daddy. But then how will I get enough for that?" Mr.lee was mid in thought when mr.wang said something that would save both of their families.

"Let's make a trade between our first born kids. I know your wife is pregnant. It doesn't matter if it is a girl or guy."

Mr.lee signed a paper with Mr.wang. after shaking hands they parted way.

"So you see it was to save both of us. But you had to fall in love with Mark. It was going against the rules in the contract." Mr.lee saw haechan mouth drop. "You wasn't supposed to sleep with anyone else haechan, because you did I had to kick you out like Jian was."

"You fucking sold me before I was born. Fuck the contract. I'm your son you should have been thinking of me more than you thought of money." Haechan this time left for good. He was done being trapped in this messed up situation.

He knew no one could truly live until they had faced the past. Somehow he felt like he was in pretty little liars. He was constantly guessing and discovering things that made him sick.
Haechan drove down a back road it was pitch black outside. As he drove past a house he saw Jian looking in an envelope.

Haechan saw the elder take out a handful of cash. Even after death all of the wangs remains powerful.

A/n
Hi long time no speak. Well I an going to be spamming chapters. Sorry for few updates, I was swamped so I always forgot to update the chapters. Anyway the following chapters are not proofread.

As always love you guys lot!