15

"Happy birthday to you~" everyone sang to the little boy that excitedly waited to blow out his candles. "Happy birthday to you Baejin Happy birthday to you!"

"Now make a wish." Taeyong said as he took multiple pictures. The little boy blew out the candles and everyone clapped their hands and cheered. 

Yuta smiled watching the little boy grin from ear to ear. To say that he was happy to see this would be an understatement. Yuta pulled out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures also.

"Uncle yuyu come here!" Yuta laughed that infectious laugh as he made his way over to Baejin. He hugged the little one and kissed his forehead. "Uncle yuyu I missed you a lot."

"Aww I missed you too." Yuta placed his hand over his heart. He really felt the love that was being poured out to him. He missed this and he is happy that he now have it back.

Baejin hugged the life out of yuta. They both smiled as the other took multiple pictures. Taeyong walked over and cut the cake. He handed everyone a piece before taking one. Everyone tasted the cake at the same time.

"Mmm this is delicious. Taeyong did you make this?" Lucas asked before diving right back into the delicious food. "It so perfect."

Taeyong shook his head no. He was also too immersed in the cake to speak. Taeyong made a satisfied sound and rubbed his stomach. "Whoever made this cake thank you."

Yuta looked up at everyone. They were eating the food like it was a five star meal. "Thanks. I just baked the cake....."

"What you bake?" Johnny nearly choked as he talked. He grabbed his chest as the food went down the wrong tube.

"Here Johnny have some water." Mark handed his cousin the water. He sat down after hearing a faint Thanks come from johnny.

Everyone was in utter shock. Yuta has never cooked let alone bake. They didn't think yuta had it in him. Yuta knew the main reason why everyone was shocked. Deep down he knew that they didn't think he would be behaving so normal just three days after him being saved from his kidnapper.

Yuta got up from his chair. He walked in the kitchen and started to clean the dishes. If he was honest with himself it bothered him more when everyone babied him. He just wanted to be normal but everyone was being shocked at every little thing and it proved it impossible to just forget and move on.

"Hey need help?" Yuta froze at that voice. He never thought he would be ok with this person standing so close to him, but in thus moment he didn't mind at all.

Yuta nodded his head as he continued to wash the dishes. It wasn't that many so he knew they would be done quickly. Sicheng smiled and started to rinse, dry, and put up while yuta washed.

The atmosphere around them was quite awkward. Everytime they bumped each other they would say an almost silent sorry.
Yuta was right, the dishes were done withing fifteen minutes and he could join the party again.

"Hey." Sicheng grabbed yuta's arm before the Japanese could walk out the kitchen. Sicheng spent yuta around. He collected himself as he handed yuta something.

Yuta took the box and opened it. His he was surprised to see a gem that looked like the heart of the ocean. He took it out of its box. The necklace dangled as yuta eyes it with love. Yuta looked back at the Chinese he quickly put the gem back in the box. "I can't take this, you should give it to someone special."

Sicheng pushed it back to yuta. "You are someone special to me. I want you to have it. It word ten cars so instead of smashing my needed transportation just punch the necklace." Sicheng turned yuta around and put the very expensive jewelry around the older's neck.

When yuta looked at it around his neck he truly felt pampered. "Thanks Sicheng you're the best." Yuta turned back around to the younger. He wrapped his arms around his torso and hugged him tightly.

Yuta smiled as he smelt that familiar scent of sicheng. He would be a fool to say that he didn't miss him. He noticed that he suddenly felt full. He felt like that whole was plugged that's when he knew something was wrong.

Sicheng held yuta tighter. He didn't want to let go just yet. He stopped lying to himself years ago. He wanted yuta back that's why he came back when he got that special call from taeyong.

Sicheng looked up from the floor when he seen a shadow step right in front of him. Yuta had pulled back when he heard some foot steps. As all of their eyes met the person that was the owner of that shadow and steps.

"Yuta? Sicheng?" Mark stood there looking like his word was about to crash. Yuta quickly walked away from Sicheng and over to Mark. He could see the hurt look in Mark's eyes. They weren't hard to miss either.

Yuta smiled at Sicheng and kept it as he made eyes contact with Mark. "Sicheng gave me this beautiful necklace as a welcome back gift." Yuta said easily easing Mark's nerves.

Sicheng scoffed lowly under his breath. He was extremely jealous. He wanted yuta but he knew he had to move on, however that was easier said than done.

Mark could sense the feeling surfacing from sicheng area. He smirked to himself as he placed a kiss on yuta lips. Mark glanced at sicheng again before kissing yuta again. Mark was clearly teasing sicheng.

Yuta was a smiling idiot. That was until he noticed the little game that Mark was trying to play with him. He felt like he was just a piece of a chess game that was moved. He felt like a sick puppet.

When Mark went to kiss yuta again, his face met a hand instead. Sicheng snickered when Mark looked like his soul left his body from the slap. He looked at yuta who walked away like he didn't just slapped the taste right out of Mark's mouth.

"Hey jealousy isn't a good look on you Mark." Sicheng teased.

"Same to you." Mark comeback made sicheng frown.